Village

Lilith was still astounded by the village. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before. It looked ancient, but easily fit into the beauteous landscape. She was left speechless. Daisuke smiled he was glad to be back in the open land of Japan. He didn't feel constrained within the dimensional pocket of Atlantis. He could take in the land and spread his soul.
"I'm home " Daisuke breathed.
Lilith stood next to him and smiled. They walked into the village admiring the houses surounding them on and above the ground. Suddenly, from out of the trees, multiple arrows landed at the feet of Daisuke and Lilith. Lilith screamed in surprise, she jumped back scared as she could ever be. Daisuke looked back at her and raised and eyebrow. She pouted and sat on the ground, wrapping her arms around her chest. Daisuke tsked and looked into the trees. He dropped his luggage and got out his weapons. He strapped his katanas to his back and holstered his pistols on his sides. Daisuke took two steps forward and drew his blades. In the flash of a second, hooded shadow figures dropped down and surrounded Daisuke.

Each carried black stingen iron bladed weapons, varying from swords to a classic scythe. Daisuke only stared, waiting for someone to make the first move. One hooded figure charged as the others dissapeared into the trees. Daisuke immediatly drew his katana. The blade of a scythe clashed with his katana, almost knocking him back if he had not recovered and held his stance. The two warriors pitted their blades agaisnt each other, each trying to get the other to falter. Finally Daisuke sweeped the figures leg and pinned them under him. He held his blade up to their throat.

"You always leave your base undefended Kurai" said Daisuke.

"Damn it, I let you win" said the cloaked figure with a feminine voice.

"Says the person with their neck to a blade"

"Whatever cloud watcher"

Daisuke helped the figure up and hugged them. The figure took off their cloak and revealed to be a girl with black hair and red highlights. Lilith's jaw dropped! This girl could go one on one with Lilith in looks and fight with Daisuke! This was too much for her!

"W... who is she!?" barked Liltih. Lilith was fuming at the cheeks with anger.

"Lilith, this is Kurai, my childhood friend" said Daisuke.

"And I'm his fiancee" said Kurai.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi to all my loyal readers. Sorry for taking so long, but I haven't had much time lately to work on this story. Don't worry I'm trying to get a Christmas special out, before Christmas, latest before New Years. I hope Kitcat5510 can keep up, check her out for Lilith's point of view for never before seen chapters and events that happen at Dark Water Academy. I"ll also be realising another story in the future please read! Can't wait! Ok see you on the flip side!