Chapter 6: The Date

Daisuke was fast asleep. He was dreaming of something that happened long ago. He sat alone in a white room. Government agents dressed in black walked in. He crawled back to the corner. A man with a French accent spoke. "Don't vworry Daisuke zis vill only hurt a minute" said the man as he pulled out a needle with a strange liquid in it. Daisuke felt something at that time he hadn't felt in years; he felt fear. "N…no more, I can't take anymore" he said as he cringed in fear. Daisuke stretched his arms out as if to stop the men. The men attempted to grab him. "No! Stay away!" he yelled. The men were right on top of him, but suddenly flames exploded from Daisuke hands. Flames of multiple colors engulfed the men and burned them alive as they whaled in agony. Daisuke looked at what he'd just done in fear. A voice suddenly spoke. "Happy December 32nd my son, you are my successor young warrior" spoke the voice. Daisuke yelled in agony.

         "No!" yelled Daisuke as he woke up with a jolt. He breathed hard. He hoped he hadn't woken up Lilith, he didn't feel like explaining himself. Daisuke looked at the time, it was 4:30 in the morning. He no longer felt like sleeping, so he decided to get dressed. Daisuke stripped down to his boxers, he picked out a black T-shirt and a blue pair of Under Armor sweat pants from his drawer. As he finished getting dresses he had a slight feeling he was being watched, he slowly turned around, but he didn't see anyone there. He shrugged off the feeling and got his weapons and headphones. He slowly walked into Lilith's room making sure not to make any noise. He saw Lilith with the covers off. She was wearing a blue silk night gown that parted down the middle under her chest. He saw her red panties, they were exposed due to the position she was laying in, curled up in a ball her arms pillowing her head. Daisuke turned a little red and looked away. After the incident that occurred on Monday he decided to not think about. He walked out the room quietly. Daisuke made his way to the training room. He started punching and kicking a punching bag. It was a way for him to relieve stress. He thought about his dream. It wasn't the first time he had remembered it, and it most definitely won't be the last. "It's already been 8 years since I died, huh?" whispered Daisuke to himself. He had lost track of time, it was already 6 am.

        "Need someone to hold the bag for you?" asked a silk smooth voice. Daisuke turned around and saw Lilith leaning in the doorway. She was wearing a black sports top that hugged her chest and slightly short, black kick boxing shorts. 'Does this girl wear anything that isn't supposed to be suggestive?' wondered Daisuke. Lilith walked over and held the bag for Daisuke. He continued to punch and kick the bag.

        "You got some power in those hits" said Lilith.

        "Thanks"

         "You've still yet to impress me"

         "When the time is right"

         Daisuke and Lilith continued to work out for about another hour. Daisuke decided to ask her the question he'd been wanting to ask her. "Hey Lilith, want to go out later today?" asked Daisuke. Lilith suddenly lost her composure, letting go of the bag as Daisuke hit it. The bag swung heavily almost causing it to fly off its chain. She jumped aside just in time to stop it from breaking her nose. He just barely caught the movement with his eyes. "Wh... what are you talking about" she said with surprise in her voice. She was clearly caught off guard. Her face was red and she fumbled with her words. It was almost as if she couldn't think straight. "Where is this coming from?" she asked softly. "I need someone to show me around the city" explained Daisuke as he picked up his towel and flung it over his shoulder. "I also need to run a couple errands, but if you're too busy I understand, I can go ask Dimitri". "N.. no!" she yelled. Daisuke looked over a bit confused and a her blush deepened. "N.. no, I mean I don't mind" said Lilith regaining her composure. Standing a little straighter and tossing her long braid over her shoulder. "Ok cool" said Daisuke as he walked out of the training room. "I'll meet you at the front of the school at one o' clock".