Christmas Break (Part 3)

Daisuke woke up late in the morning around 10:30 am, he had stay up all night trying to find Lilith, but she had completely disappeared. He had no idea where'd she run off to or what she was even doing. He got dressed and headed out to the village, he needed to clear his head.

As Daisuke walked through the village, he heard a great commotion coming from the market. As he got closer he saw a large group of boys surrounding one girl. Just as he approached the group, he saw Lilith. She was dressed like a super model, she wore a lavishing red dress that ended around her thighs, she had exquisite jewelry and make up put on like a masterpiece. Daisuke pushed through the crowds and tried to talk her.

"Hey Lilith-" was all he go before she turned around and walked away. 'She must still need some time to cool off' thought Daisuke. There was something different about her though, he couldn't put his finger on it, but he definitly know there was something different.

Daisuke walked away and ran into Kurai. Literally they were apparently both too occupied to even pay attention to where they were walking.

"Oh sorry" said Kurai

"No my fault" replied Daisuke.

"No seriously I'm at fault"

"Nah I'm to blame here'

They both giggled as they realized how silly they sounded. They were like little kids who couldn't decide who couldn't share a simple toy.

"Hey want to come to the human town with me?" asked Kurai. Daisuke thought a moment, he didn't have much training to do and he did need to do some grocery shopping.

"Sure I'll come along" answered Daisuke. Kurai smiled and hugged him. They than walked to the barrier and headed down to the town below. They came up to the grocery store and went in. There was nothing special about it. They went through aisles finding all the items they needed. Just as they were paying for their items, they heard the loud roars of motorcycle engines, they watched the employees get extremely scared and hide under the counter.

"You two should leave now" said the manager. Kurai raised an eyebrow at Daisuke. He shrugged and knudged for them to go outside. Daisuke pulled out a pack gum and chewed a piece. They stepped outside and lo and behold, outside were positioned one hundred motorcycle gang members. What appeared to be leader got off his bike and walked up to them. He was a heavely tattoed guy who appeared like he was trying to be a body builder. He had greasy hair and shades that were cracked. He also carried a chain and a bat.

"Hey do you mind telling the manager that his er... protection bill is due" chuckled the guy. Daisuke and Kurai both sighed.

"Ya know mister that protection fees don't exist right?" asked Kurai in a mocking tone.

"What's it to you? Get out of my face girlie before it becomes unrecognizable" the man threatened. Daisuke just chuckled.

"Something funny punk?" growled the man. Daisuke smirked.

"I was just thinking how cute it is that you believe that you're tough" mocked Daisuke. The man became very pissed.

"That's it! You two are about to wish you'd never been born!" barked the man. "Get'em boys!"
Daisuke looked at Kurai.

"So I take fifty, you take fifty?" he asked.

"Ya that's fair enough" she agreed.

Fifteen Minutes Later

The employees inside the store no longer heard motors running or loud sounds of thwacks. They decided to look outside and see what had become of the two teens from earlier. They catiously walked outside and what they saw shocked them.

"Aww that was no fun, they didn't last long at all" whined Kurai as she tossed aside the broken and bloody body of the gang leader. Daisuke and her walked through the carnage of flaming bikes and endless moaning bodies. They didn't have a scratch on them.

"I told you they weren't strong" said Daisuke as he picked up the groceries and popped a gum bubble.
"Ugh, humans are too fragile" scoffed Kurai. She stretched her arms and walked alongside Daisuke. He opened the bag and handed her an ice pop. She took it unwrapped it and popped it into her mouth. They walked by the river and over the bridge. She jumped up on the railing and balanced on it as they crossed. They said hello to locals and watched some cars drive by. As they got closer to the forest Kurai stopped by a stream and washed her shirt; she had gotten blood on it from the earlier fight. Daisuke turned around so she take off her shirt and wash it. She giggled at the fact that Daisuke was embarrased to see a girl.

"Ya know I don't mind if you look at me" Kurai teased.

"Sh.. shut up" stuttered Daisuke. Kurai smirked and walked over and hugged him. Daisuke felt her breasts press up agaisnt his back. He froze up, when it came to females, he was far from being an expert on how to react.

"Do you still remember the promise we made so long ago?" purred Kurai into his ear.

"I'm not stuipd Kurai, of course I still remember" replied Daisuke. She continued to hug him, pressing her breasts tighter onto his back.

"Than when are we going to?" asked Kurai. Daisuke didn't answer. He got up slowly and started walking getting out of Kurai's grip.

"You already know the answer to that question Kurai" replied Daisuke coldly. "Come on we better get back"

Kurai got dressed and the rest of the walk back they were silent and unresponsive to each other. Kurai finally spoke as they got back.

"Thanks for going out with me today, it was really fun" she said. Daisuke nodded and finally smiled.

"It's been too long since we've gone out, ya know the village elder is going to scold us for the scene we made in town, you know that right?" responded Daisuke.

"They can't scold us if they never find out" snickered Kurai. They both laughed and entered the barrier. Daisuke walked Kurai to her house and stopped out front.

"Thanks again Daisuke" Kurai quickly kissed Daisuke's cheek than ran inside. Daisuke blushed and stood frozen for a few minutes. He walked away slowly than said:

"Dang it she got me again"