Chapter 3: The Bullies

Daisuke walked towards the cafeteria he had just gone through the first four periods of the day, he started the day with Social Studies, next was Science, third was English, and fourth was a class called creature studies, it was basically a class explaining and studying other humanoids, the class was specifically meant for humanoids [and the "special students"]. He still found all these classes boring, not a single person interested him, except maybe the Di Angelo girl from earlier, she seemed to send off vibes that made him curious.

Daisuke finally arrived at the cafeteria, he saw that there were multiple stations for food, each area seemed to offer food from around the world, from American to Japanese. Daisuke got some sushi and sat down to eat.

"Idetakimas" he said as he ate his sushi. As Daisuke finished he walked out of the cafeteria, he decided to head for his dorm to get some sleep. When he arrived at the cafeteria entrance he saw something peculiar. He saw two larger girls picking on a smaller girl. He listened closely as he walked by.

"Give us your money bitch!" growled one of the girls.

"Aw is the little pussy gonna wet her panties?" jeered the other girl.

"Ha ha ha! I think she is! This little bitch is going to piss herself, quick get a camera" continued the first girl. The girl raised her fist ready to hit the smaller girl, but before she could swing her head was smashed into the wall. The person who smashed her head into wall was none other the Daisuke, he was pissed by the bullies.

"Ya know what really pisses me off, is when inferior beings try to pick on superior beings just because they're bigger" groaned Daisuke. The second girl attempted to kick him in the gut, but Daisuke blocked it with his elbow.

"Wh... who are you?" asked the second girl in fear. Daisuke only looked at her coldly, he than took the first girl and smashed her into the second. When he thought for sure they wouldn't get back up, he turned around to he girl who had been picked on.

"Thank you" she said.

"Don't thank me, get stronger" replied Daisuke.

Daisuke than turned around and saw the girls start to change. The first girl changed into a lamia, the second girl changed into a harpy. Daisuke wanted to draw his blades, but the school rules said no weapons in an informal battle, so he relied on his fists, the lamia attempted to bite him, but as she got close he slipped by and grabbed her tail than threw her up against the wall, knocking her out and causing blood to explode from her mouth. The harpy attempted to come from above and grab his head with her claw. Daisuke ducked and grabbed her leg, he than took her and smashed her onto the floor. He gave one final palm strike to her abdomen crushing her ribs and left her there. He turned around one last time to the girl.

"You better get out of here, I don't want them to think you did this" he said. He than grabbed the two girls heads and picked them up. "As for you two, if I ever see you two picking on her again, I'll give you a fate worse than death" he threatened than let go. The girls lay there barely responsive. Daisuke than walked away whistling an ominous tune.

"Th... thank you!" said the girl one again. "I'm Maya by the way!" she called out. Daisuke waved without turning around and walked away.

"Well done" said a shadow figure hiding behind the pillar as Daisuke walked away. "I knew it'd be good to keep an eye on you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video I attached to this is just what Daisuke's whistle sounds like. (Well it was the closest thing I could find anyway)