Chapter 24 - Training

[Kylie's pov]

It's been five weeks since I found out that I'm actually a werewolf.

Sky and I have been talking and she said that she can only confirm that one of Keagan's theories are correct.

She didn't shift when I was fifteen because she couldn't trust the environment or my human parents, also she sensed my boys wolves but just felt connected to them but not that it was time just yet.

That was until we moved to Jacksonville, she felt the packs presence and then at my welcome party she was ready but was waiting for the right time, she came out when she did because she needed to save Mia.

But from the age of fifteen she has always been right there with me, watching the world through my eyes and giving me shit as my subconscious.

I rolled my eyes like three times thinking back to all the times I was having a mental argument with what I thought to be myself.

We are close, we are one and we are totally in love with Ryley and Keagan. We are stronger and we've learnt how to work together.

Sky and I have been trainging eight hours everyday for five weeks with Keagan and the guys, Maleeyah included.

So far I've beaten Jason, Jackson, Mason, Maleeyah and Kyle, I am yet to beat Keagan, Jody and Hudson.

I've learn each of their techniques but I am yet to beat them they are too fast, too skillful and I'm still learning.

But I've taken down alpha blood, and four of the alpha's best soldiers so that's good,there's room for improvement though.

Shifting back and fourth has become easier and less painful and with each day of training my wolf form has become even more stronger and bigger.

I learnt more about mind linking and the history of wolves.

I learnt about the full moon and the traditions for the night of a full moon, I learnt about the mating ceremony, that was awkward since I learnt that from Martha.

The mating ceremony is extremely beautiful but also very intimate.

Keagan and I have grown so much over these last few weeks, we are closer, connecting and communicating much better.

Victor has yet to make his move, but we ready, the only heart thats going to be crushed is his, all our warriors have been training as well.

The days has been getting darker and colder, the sky's are grey, it's like mother nature knows that lives are going to be lost soon.

"Breaks over, get get! Get your asses moving!" Keagan screams, in a loud tone full of authority.

On training grounds, Keagan is solely an Alpha, not my mate, not Jody's bestfriend, not Maleeyahs brother, not the boys close childhood friend. This way we train harder and don't slack.

"Twenty Laps around the perimeter now, no slowing down, no jogging, no water breaks, full sprint" Keagan screams, we all immediately comply.

Ten Laps in and I cant breathe, I'm tired and my leg muscles are aching, its soo cold out here but im hot, and sweaty.

"Shift!" Keagan screams and we all jump and shift in mid air, all that is heard are bones cracking and clothes shredding, we hit the ground running.

In wolf form I'm now refreshed, and ready to do another twenty laps, I'm faster in wolf form and I can run for longer distances.

And Sky is thrilled to be out.

After finishing all twenty laps, we shift, have a two minute water break and then start partnering up to battle.

Keagan and I partner up, Jody and Maleeyah, Kyle and Jackson, Jason and Mason, Hudson sitting this one out.

Keagan and I get into position, knees bent, arms upward blocking our face, hands fisted.

Hudson screams "Fight!" Keagan immediately throws a punch to my lower stomach, I block.

He keeps throwing punches and I keep blocking. He throws another punch, this one aiming for my face and immediately feel Sky taking over.

The power radiating through me, and I side step and block and immediately throw a left hook, then pushing against his chest harshly, my right leg going behind his legs, giving him one final push and he falls to the ground.

I immediately go and straddle him and I'm about to punch him when we flipped over and he is now straddling me, his eyes darken.

His canines showing, power radiating from him. He's showing me who's alpha, the playful glint in his eyes persuading me to challenge him, its screaming for me, again Sky shows her canines and go for his neck.

What the fuck? Keagan immediately grabs hold of my neck. "Baby we in public" he whispers to my ear in a husky voice.

Grrrr. Wait, so almost biting his neck would be normal if we were alone?

Feeling his arousal poking me, I know I have the advantage "It's hard keeping my hands off you, wanna go somewhere.... More private" I whisper seductively.

He shivers, ha! I flip us over and then immediately stand up go behind him in werewolf speed, ohh did I mention I've learnt to use my werewolf abilities!!

I wrap my arm around his neck, choking him, not too tight not that loosely either.

"I win!!" I say letting him go doing my happy dance. "You cheated!" Keagan whines and everyone chuckles.

I look around to see the all of them sitting and watching us. My cheeks heat up and I'm tomato red. I know they heard me 'whisper seductively' with their werewolf hearing.

"Awww baby girl, don't get shy on us now, we still got to do private things uhhh somewhere more private" says keagan chuckling making everyone laugh, and me even more red than before.

Damn you King.

"That's all for today everyone, tomorrow morning here same time" he shouts out seriously.

Thank god that's over, now I can clean up and get a well deserved nights rest.

Last night I was too tired to go home, so I guess waking up to chaos is normal in the pack house, until I hear someone screaming

"They here get the women and children to safety"

The war has begun, may the moon goddess be with us