Chapter 17 - Secrets 2.0

Previously on The ALPHA'S little LUNA

-"Please sit down baby, please listen" mama pleads and I obey sitting down.

"Don't get mad, be calm. Just hear us out" here we go again.

[Kylie's pov]

"For the love of god just spit it out already, what could be worse than finding out that your close friends lied to you for as long as you guys know each other.

The guy you in love with decieved you and all of them kept secrets and they all fucking werewolves and dont forget I'm a fucking luna to a pack of wolves and it's not like I really have a choice.

I'm in physical fucking pain when away from my 'mate' and thinking about leaving this town going away from my pack that I havent even met yet depresses me!

Just hit me with it already, please." I scream, defeated and frustrated.

Again the boys flinch what the fuck is up with that?

"One Saturday night, your mother and I decided to stay in and just cuddle, we were newly weds enjoying married life. It was storming and the weather was terrible, it was so bad that everyone was forced to stay in their homes and if not complied with they would be fined.

We were laying on our sofa just listening to the rain pour, the thunder boom and watching the house light up from the lightening.

I don't know how we heard it in the storm but we did, it was like fate. We heard a baby screaming her lungs out, we immediately jumped up and went to find out where the child was. No child would be able to survive a storm like this we wanted to help the family out in the storm.

We went out and on the lawn there was a basket." papa says and mama starts violently sobbing.

I have that urgent feeling of dread. I wait silently for them to continue.

"We immediately ran to the basket on the lawn once we figured out that the crying was coming from it. When we got to the basket, there was the most beautiful baby, skin as white as snow, hair as black as the night, she couldn't of been more than 2 or 3 months old.

Your mother and I looked at each other and I then immediately picked the baby up wrapping and pulling the baby to my chest, shielding the baby from the rain.

We immediately heard a thunderous growl, you mother and I jumped in fright and then saw two large snow white wolves bearing their razor blade sharp teeth.

The large wolf looked to be injured and his fur coated with blood, immediately after his growl he whimpered out in pain.

My first instinct was to protect your mother and the baby so I grabbed hold of your mother and pushed her slowing behind me backing away slowly holding the baby tightly.

This made the slightly smaller wolf growl thunderously and charge towards me, your mother screams as the wolf pounces on me I fall to the ground shielding the baby from the impact, as the wolf comes towards me circling me dangerously.

I put the baby next to me on the ground and push it away from the wolf, the wolf stops circling and watches me, then the wolf goes to the baby, your mother screamed and cried hysterically to not harm the baby, to leave the baby alone.

The wolf was standing over the baby but staring intently watching your mother scream and cry. The wolf then rub it's snout against the baby. The baby stops crying, your mother stopped too.

Then the wolf looked over to the injured bleeding bigger wolf and for a while they just look at each other, when the smaller wolf finally looks back to the baby and whimpers then looks to your mother and I. The the smaller wolf nodded.