Chapter 9 - Dinner

[Kylie's pov]

Wednesday came and went, Keagan got my number from Maleeyah and called to say we were going out tonight.

As for now I'm sitting in the bakery with Maleeyah for a afternoon snack, school was long and boring, I'm extremely tired but excited for my date tonight!

Its a Thursday night so probably just a quick dinner.

"So what are you going to wear tonight, do you know where you'll be going to?" Nosey Maleeyah asks.

"Uhh I haven't decided on what to wear yet and as for the where, he didn't say all I know is that we having dinner and I should be ready at 7, he's picking me up" I say shrugging.

"Well it's 4 now, you have 3 hours to get ready! Come on I'll go with you and help you get ready, let me just tell nana to keep a eye on the shop" she says just as excitedly as me.

We head to my house, and she shoves me into the bathroom to get ready and do my business.

When I'm finished I go to my bedroom to see Maleeyah still going through my closet and a few outfits on the bed.

She comes out of my closet and shoves some outfits in my hand and shoves me into the bathroom again.

"Try each one on and come out and show me" she says in a very demanding tone. I roll my eyes but comply. I try on each outfit, all recieving a no from Maleeyah, I'm left with two more to try on.

As I'm about to try on the black tight fitting dress Maleeyah screams "Kylie I just called keags and he said keep it casual" well then thats a no to the dress.

I throw on some jeans, with w white Tee and jacket, with my white shoe.

I come out of the bathroom, shes smiling, phew! I so dont want to be shoved back in the bathroom

"You look good K!" she says smiling excitedly. Well good! I dont know how many more outfits I could possibly try on.

I look at the time and I see that its 6:30, well now I can at least rest a bit.

She says she'll clear up and I jut gotta let my hair down. So I do that and go throw myself on the sofa.

I fell asleep, and woke up to a screaming Maleeyah, something about get yo ass up spents hours finding the right outfit but then I heard Keagan and I just tuned her out looking at that fucking handsome Greek God.

Keagan stands there wearing a black leather jacket, with a white Tee and jeans, looking like a model straight outta a magazine, god damn.

I shamelessy ogle him from head to toe, when I reach his perfect face, his smirking at me.

I blush harder than ever, I look to the ground not being able to look him in the face with all the things my subconscious is telling me about what I'd do to his body! God, please stop!