Chapter 15 - Answers?

[Kylie's pov]

I'm in the middle of no where, I'm sitting on the ground, against a tree and just crying.

I don't know how long I've been sitting here and crying but telling from the setting sun probably a few hours or more.

There are no more tears left to cry, I'm sitting here and thinking about all the shit that went down and trying to figure out how I could be this blind and miss this.

It was right in front of my eyes the entire time. This fucking town has been weird to me since the day I sat foot here.

When and in what world does a girl befriend a wolf? What girl watches movies with a wolf? What girl in their right damn mind goes to bed at night, sleeps peacefully with a goddamn wolf a size almost as big as her in her damn house?

Maybe I left homw for the real world too quickly. I am so naive and stupid. How ? I can't even think straight right now.

It's dark out, and I know keagan is nearby I can just feel him. But I don't make any move to talk to him.

Do I go back to him? Do I forgive? Or do I go on with my life not hearing what he has to say? He lied to me, he betrayed me, he decieved me. How much of what he said was actually a lie ?

What about all the houses on his land? His father ? His huge family ? My mind is racing with unanswered questions.

He broke my heart. No I hate him and don't want shit to do with him. And with that thought I whimper thinking like that physically pains me.

The other part of me screams for me to take him back, run into his arms and let his warmth and scent calm and comfort me and pushes me towards him while something pulls.

It makes everything more difficult the sane part of me hates him, while the insane part wants to fucking cuddle with him right now!

But I'm fascinated I want to know what's going on, how it works and maybe the sparks has something to do with it. Maybe he imprinted on me? That'd be soo cool! Aghh I'm confused about what to do.

After thinking about everything, I've made a decision."Keagan come out, I know you there"

A few seconds later, there stands a distraught looking Keagan. "Show me the way home, I'm hungry, cold and tired."

He nods his head and motions me to the left and starts walking. He tries to touch me but I shrug him off and take a step back. He sighs but continues walking so I follow him in silence.

When I get home, I go straight to the bathroom for a shower, after the shower I am much more calmed.

I walk into the lounge to see chinese take out, already set for me. I go to sit down and dig in

Keagan comes out of the kitchen and sits opposite me. I keep eating making as if he's not there. He clears his throat.

I look at him with a tired ass facial expression. He open his mouth and closes it again. "I know you dying to know some things, ask away." He finally says

Yes im dying to know alot of shit but "Why didnt you tell me?" is what I need to know. I sit here waiting for him to reply.

After a few minutes he says "Baby I'm so sorry I didnt, it's just I always thought when I found my mate she'd scream 'mate' the same time I did and run into my arms, that didn't happen, you were human.

How do I tell a human who doesn't know shit about werewolves without sounding like a mental patient.

Also you met Ryley first and how motified would you have been if I shifted right in front of you, and then having you see me butt naked in human form?