Chapter 39 - Pleasure & Power

[Kylie's pov]

MATURE CONTENT >>>>>>

After we bid everyone Goodnight, Keagan carries me up to our bedroom, he then sets me down on the bed and starts kissing me passionately.

The kiss quickly turns heated and then he lifts my dress up to my hips, roaming his hands all over my legs and I grab his neck pulling him impossibly closer, running my hands through his hair.

His kisses trail down to my neck he then sucks on his mark and I cant help but loudly moan. Oh God I need him. "Keagan" I moan and he growls, rubbing his lower region hard against my core.

I can feel his arousal and the friction has me in a moaning mess.

He pulls away, "You sure you ready?" he asks teeth clenched unable to control himself.

"I'm sure baby, I want you so bad" I moan out,he growls as he picks me up and then slowly slips my dress off, leaving me in only my panty.

I rip his suit jacket off, unzipping his pants and pulling it off, then I rip his shirt open, kissing his abs and his breath hitches and he grabs my hair bringing my lips to his, he kisses my mark and I'm pooling in my panties, oh god.

He then leaves a trail of kisses making his way to my nipples, sucking and pinching it, I moan loudly "Keagan" he then kisses my stomach going lower and lower, and then kisses then insides of my thighs.

"Keagan" I moan "Tell me what you want baby" he says huskily.

"Fuck me" I moan he chuckles "Look at my cute thing being naughty" with that he licks my core, my hips buck and I moan, shaking with pleasure, I feel like I'm going to burst.

"KEAGAN!" He looks up to me and smiles still rubbing my clit "Cum for me baby" and with that I let go, and I get lost in a world of pleasure and I can't stop myself from moaning he keeps going.

"You taste so sweet baby" he then comes up and kisses me roughly, passionately so fucking good.

I then flip us and now I'm on top, kissing and licking his mark and he groans in pleasure, I notice his mark it's like a small tattoo it's a wolf with blue eyes like mine howling to a blood red moon, I gasp he chuckles.

"Your mark is similar, just your wolf is bigger because I'm the alpha male" he says I smile and I start kissing down his abs touching him all over, I reach his erection and pull down his underpants and his dick immediately springs free.

Oh my God it's big he must have seen my expression because he chuckles. "How is that going to fit inside me?" I ask terrified, he chuckles again.

"Ohh it'll fit baby, don't worry" he says huskily. I go back to kissing his abs and grab his dick he groans again, then he quickly flip us over and then he runs it against my core and I moan loudly.

"You ready baby?" I nod. He then slowly puts the tip in and I scream out in pain. "It's okay baby, it only stings a little" he says, his voice strained.

For a split second, flashes of that fat ugly smelling bastard touching me and his dick so close to ripping me to shreds. I close my eyes trying to focus on Keagan.

"What's the matter" Keagan asks voice strained I open my eyes looking up at him. "You shaking" he growls and I flinch.

"It's okay baby, calm down. Keep going" I whipser, wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

He looks at me for a few seconds before kissing my neck and then he bites into my mark again and I moan in pleasure as he inserts his whole dick.

Making me forget all about that dick. My mind doley on him and the intense pleasure he's giving me.