Chapter 10 - WTF??

[Kylie's pov]

Today is Friday and in a few hours my family will be arriving, I skipped school today to get ready and because uhhh I was still feeling very tired this morning.

Im busy spring cleaning my house so that it can be spotless for when everyone arrives later, I hope this town has a bed & breakfast because honestly I dont know where everyone will be sleeping.

Im so excited, I've missed them all so much!

A few hours later, I'm resting on my bed waiting for them to arrive, I was chatting to Jody earlier and from what he said they should be arriving soon.

Just as I'm about to watch something on television, I hear them pull up.

I run outside and immediately I'm being squashed in a group hug, haha I missed being squashed like a bug.

"Hey guys!" I scream as mama and papa pulls up in there vehicle, as soon as they parked they jump out and join the hug.

"Ahh I missed you baby" says mama pulling me towards her into a even tighter hug. I missed her hugs, so calming.

"I missed you mama, you too papa and all of you boys" I say the best I can while being crushed, mama finally let's go, phew I almost died!

I couldn't breathe. "Come on inside, I wanna show the rest of you my place." I say running towards my house screaming, they all laugh and follow.

Well my lounge surprisingly fits us all, Mason, Hudson and Jason already threw themselves on the sofa while Jackson connects his Xbox to my TV.

Well thats a no to coming with me around town then. Kyle and Jody just stand there shaking their heads while mama and papa are already in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

I was missing their homemade famous pizza, yayyyy I get to have it tonight though!

"Jody and Kyle would you like to come with me into town for a bit?" I ask sweetly, the three on the sofa snaps their head to Kyle and Jody, and before I can even comprehend their facial expressions they turn their attention back to their game.

How weird. I look back at Jody and Kyle with my eyebrow raised.

Jody clears his throat, "Yeah sure" he says shrugging. Kyle nods. Well good that's settled.

"Well boys let's get going!" I say pushing them out, through the door.

"See you later mama and papa I'm taking Jody and Kyle around town" shouting as I step out of the door I hear choruses of "byes" and "see you later's"

We decide to walk to town, because it'd be better to explore this way, I decide to go to the bakery first to go and see Maleeyah, seeing that I did not go there today yet.

We get to the bakery and I shove the boys in first, and Jody who was in front of the both of us immediately stops walking and lifts his head and sniffs the air, he then looks around frantically stopping looking straight at Maleeyah who already is looking at Jody with wide eyes.

Im about to ask Jody whats going on when both Maleeyah and Jody simultaneously screams "MATE". What the fuck???

Kyle turns to look at me and probably seeing my 'what the fuck?' expression, he coughs and clears his throat loudly.

Jody looks like he's in a trance and doesn't acknowledge us, he walks towards Maleeyah who's looking at him like he's the only one in the room.

Jody reaches Maleeyah and immediately wraps her in a tight hug and her arms automatically hold him back. Now im confused as hell. "Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" I say louder than i meant to, oops.