Data 9 ~ Trust

~ ??? POV ~

I have to get my sweet little (Y/N) back soon. I've got the whole plan ready, now I only need to find someone who will do the dirty job for me. I had been sitting in my office all day, waiting for them to come. And they sure are taking their sweet time getting here. But then finally, I hear pairs of footsteps and know they've arrived. "You two... I'll keep this short." I switch on the camera I had installed in her Allmate. "All you need to do is get her and take her here. Lay a finger on her in the wrong way before I tell you to, and I'll kill you. Got that?" I say and hear the two chuckle.

"Understood, Toue-sama."

~ Your POV ~

"Kyaaaah~! Koujaku-san!" I hear the girls call out. Koujaku nervously smiles at them and gives a slight wave as I'm still at Koujaku's side. I let the women do their thing, even though I just don't feel right like this. Is he still going to keep on doing this even though we're together now? Is loving him the wrong choice? The two of us walk on a bit until I slowly let go of Koujaku's hand. He seems to notice because he stops to look at me. "(Y/N)? Is there something wrong?" He asks in a concerned tone. I just shake my head and loosely grab his hand again.

Koujaku seems to get an idea and grabs my shoulders as gently as before. "(Y/N)." Koujaku says, looking straight into my eyes. "Y-yes Kouja-Mmf..." I'm cut off mid-sentence by Koujaku pressing his lips onto mine with a slight force. I can just picture him saying: "My dear, don't worry, I only care about you. I love you so much." And that's probably what he's trying to say. Loving Koujaku feels right. He makes me feel like I belong with him. I get an idea myself and pull him closer with one hand while my other hand is busy flipping off the angry mob of girls behind us. We share sweet kisses until every woman had walked away, which took quite a while, seeing Koujaku even had to-

"(Y/N), what the hell are you thinking about?" A familiar voice pulls me out of my train of thoughts. When I look up, Noiz stands in front of me with his usual smirk. "Shut it, Noiz." I say, making the blond boy chuckle. "Thinking about the old man? Seriously though, what's so amazing about him? He's old." Noiz says and I sit up straight again. "Oh hush you, you're only 19. And besides, why I like Koujaku is none of your concern." I say, moving my notebook and crossing my arms. "Let me correct you there. I'm 20." Noiz puts his hands on the counter and leans forward a bit. I go to check on something on the computer. "Right right, you're 20. An adult and all." I say with a hint of sarcasm.

Noiz clicks his tongue a bit in dissaproval. I chuckle at his response and turn back to face him again. "So anyway, did you need something? Aoba's out for a delivery." I tell him while stretching my arms and he nods. "I know that. Actually, I came here for you." Noiz says. "Huh? What'd you need with me?" I ask. Noiz just grins and presses his lips onto mine, almost emotionless. I widen my eyes and try to pull away but he holds the back of my head a little, proving that impossible. The bell attached to the door rings and I just hope that Aoba's back. This, however, wasn't the case. The only colour I see is red. Noiz seems to get interested because he lets go of me to look at the door. In the doorway stands an angry Koujaku, his hand already moving over to grab the blade on his back.

I basicly run out from behind the counter. Once I face Noiz I make sure to slap him in the face, however he doesn't seem bothered by it at all. Then I half run half walk over to Koujaku, whose eyes seem like they're shooting fire. "(Y-Y/N)..." He says, his voice trembling with rage. "Koujaku, I know this sounds weird but this REALLY is not what it looks like!" I say in an attempt to calm him down. Koujaku removes his hand from the blade and grabs my wrist instead. He proceeds to pull me out of the shop. "K-Koujaku!" I tell him as he pins me to the wall outside of the shop.

"(Y/N), I want you to be honest with me. Did you do that or did he start it? And why didn't you do anything against it?" Koujaku says, an angry expression still plastered on his face. "Hold on just a moment! Do you think I actually wanted to do that? He held me in place, I couldn't move!" I say in my defense, this time Koujaku holds me in place against the wall. "And besides! Who are you to comment on what happens to me, Koujaku-san?" I add the honourific in a sarcastic tone. "Because last time I checked you were still happily hitting on all the girls in the south district!" That did something to Koujaku. "As a matter of fact, I haven't done any of that the past days! I feel like when I do even a little thing, I'd be betraying you! And let me tell you, feeling like betraying you is like pulling out my own heart." He explains and I fall silent.

Has he really been putting off those things for me? God, now I feel bad for saying those things to him. "Koujaku....I'm so sorry..." As soon as the words come out of my mouth, Koujaku kisses me softly, in contrary to his expression. I don't know what to do so I remove his hands from the wall. Koujaku holds my waist gently. Just as I'm getting into it, Koujaku lowers his lips to my neck. "K-Koujaku...Ng.." I feel Koujaku smirk on my neck as he kisses all over, trying to find the right spot. I reflexively bite my bottom lip to prevent my voice from slipping out. Koujaku doesn't seem to like my response so he gently starts nibbling on my neck. "Koujaku." I hear a familiar voice. Koujaku lets go of me and turns around. I let out a sigh in relief when I see blue locks in front of me.

"Aoba, how was the delivery?" I ask, changing the subject and the awkward mood. "It was okay. But Haga-san called me and said the shop needed to close earlier today. Is Noiz in there?" Aoba asks and I nod. "Yeah, he's there alright... So I can go home now?" I ask, still a little awkward. Aoba nods with a little smile. "Sure, I'll close the shop. See you tomorrow, (Y/N)." Aoba says before walking into the shop. As soon as he's sure Aoba's out of sight, Koujaku picks me up bridal style and pecks my cheek.

Still in a daze of what the heck just happens, Koujaku starts walking, holding me close to his chest. "Koujaku, where are you taking me?" I ask, looking up at him. Koujaku smiles down at me. "Home. Just hold on, my dear." He says and I do what he says by holding his neck loosely. Every time we pass people in the street I feel like their attention is on just us so I try to hide myself. Koujaku walks me to my house, not once letting go of me. He gently puts me down in front of my house. "Thank you." I say and peck his cheek. Koujaku smiles at me and kisses me back on my lips. "Don't sweat it. So... Uhm... (Y/N)?" He asks a little nervous.

"Yes? What's going on, Koujaku?" I ask with a little smile. Koujaku holds both my hands and looks into my eyes. "Well... There's this festival coming up this week.. And it's supposed to be one of those traditional Japanese festivals and I was wondering..." He says, making me chuckle a bit. Does he want me to wear the kimono again? Then, Koujaku does something I didn't expect him to. He gets on one knee and smiles. "Miss (F/N) (L/N), would you do me the honour of accompanying me to the festival?" He asks in a sincere tone. "Why, mister Koujaku, I would love to accompany you." I say with a big smile plastered on my face. Koujaku stands up again and hugs me tightly. Once we pull away Koujaku kisses me goodnight and we say our goodbyes.

As soon as I walk into my house, I remove Pash from my bag and start her up. "Good evening, (Y/N)." She says, hopping on my hand. "Evening, Pash. You ready to relax a bit?" I ask while walking towards my kitchen. I sit down at the table and glance outside a bit. "Is it this dark already?" I ask myself. "I guess time passes by quickly when you're with Koujaku, (Y/N)." Pash says and I pet her head. "Alright, since it's dark outside already, how about we go upstairs and see if there's any stars visible tonight?" I ask to which Pash nods in response. "That'd be awesome!" She chirps hapily. I smile at Pash, gently pick her up and make my way upstairs.

As soon as I enter my room, I notice it's a little darker than usual. Only a little bit of light comes in from the window. I feel the wall to find the light switch. What I see once the light goes on shocks me. There's two people, who look surprisingly alike, in my room. The one on the left has glasses and isn't as strongly built as his companion next to him. "W-who are you?" I ask cautiously. The one with glasses smiles. "Good evening to you too, (Y/N)-san. My name is Virus and the lad beside me is Trip. We're here to take you with us, as an order from your father." He explains in a calm tone.

My eyes widen. My father? Why on earth would he be on this island? Even more so, why would he send these two to 'take me with them'? Is he saying they're kidnapping me?! My face contorts in fear and I reflexively take a step back. "N-no..." I say. The other person, whose name was Trip, speaks up. "I'm afraid we can't leave without you, (Y/N). So why don't you go to sleep?" He asks in a sweet tone. "Go to sleep? What the hell are you-!" I'm cut off mid-sentence by a hand with a cloth on it pressed against my mouth. Are they drugging me right now?! I feel fluid seeping into my lungs and slowly drop to the ground.

"Koujaku.... Aoba..... Anybody....." Is the last thing I can say before blacking out.