Data 13 ~ Confrontation

~ Your POV ~

I guide Koujaku through the hallways and tell him Ryuuhou might be in Toue's office. "How do you know the way in here? Didn't they tie you up or something?" Koujaku asks as we run. "Not in the beginning. I could walk around freely. I couldn't leave, though. Eventually someone took me outside for a bit with a tracker in my arm." I explain. "Right. Clear told me about that." He says as we turn a corner. I see a couple of guards walking around. "We need to get past them to get to the elevator." I say quietly.

Koujaku nods. "We can run past them just fine, I think." I peek at them a little and nod. Almost simultaniously Koujaku and I run towards the doors of the elevator. The guards call out to us but we've already entered the elevator. I press the button that goes to the top floor and the doors close. I look outside through the glass windows again. "Say, Koujaku." I say. "Hm?" I sigh a bit. "Ryuuhou. He mentioned you a couple of times. And that worries me. What did he do to you?" I ask and I hear Koujaku sigh.

"Well... It's a long story. No doubt the bastard'll tell you some of it himself. But I promise I'll tell you everything once we get out of here." He explains and I turn around. "But..." I say, as the elevator comes to a stop. The doors slide open. "...Nevermind, let's go." I say as I step into another white familiar hallway. "It's at the end of this hallway." I point at the big doors. Koujaku nods and starts running. I soon follow.

"Hey (Y/N). Wait a second." Koujaku says before we reach the doors. I turn around to face him. "What is it?" I ask. "Well, not to worry you, but you look like you've been stung by a needle or something." Koujaku says, pointing at my neck. I feel on the spot and indeed feel a sting. "I might've gotten stung by a bee or something. We can worry about it later. Let's go." I say as Koujaku nods. We push open the doors and see the familiar blue kimono in front of us. He looks like he's been waiting for us all this time.

"I knew you would come, Koujaku. But (Y/N)-chan too. How nice." Ryuuhou says. "You bastard! I won't let you lay a finger on her!" Koujaku immeadiately reaches for his sword again. He's becoming hostile already. "You know (Y/N)-chan, once I get you, you'll be another one of my masterpieces." Ryuuhou says. "She sure as hell won't!" Koujaku says angrily as he takes a couple of steps closer. "Koujaku, you really shouldn't get too mad now. You know what happens, right?" Ryuuhou says as he hears Koujaku's tone. "Shut up, you fucker!" Koujaku yells at him.

Something's going on with Koujaku. This tone and his facial expressions have something about them that's just unnatural. What will happen if this goes on? "Koujaku-!" As I call out to him, I feel a pair of arms grab me. I look over my shoulder and see Virus and Trip are holding me in place. "Virus, Trip! What are you doing?" I ask. "Hello (Y/N)-san." Virus says casually. "We're here to let you enjoy the show, (Y/N)." Trip says with a smile as he points at Koujaku.

"You know Koujaku, I've always been closer than you think. Just look at (Y/N)'s neck." Ryuuhou points at the place where I had the stings on my neck. "So that was you!" Koujaku says as Ryuuhou chuckles. "Ah yes, when I first saw (Y/N) it was like love at first sight. So I pricked her with my needle, applying the paralyzing drug. But then you had to interfere." Ryuuhou tells Koujaku, his way of talking making me cringe.

"So that's why I took this with two objectives." He holds up my bag with a smile. "Getting (Y/N) here and to see my creation in full bloom." He explains. "Besides, those two will do everything I say for the moment. So you have nowhere to go, (Y/N)." Ryuuhou points at Virus and Trip and makes a gesture with his hand. I feel them holding me even tighter. "G-gah.." I call out involuntarily. "So, wether she lives or dies has never been in our hands more." Ryuuhou says.

"You fucker! I'll kill you right here and now!" Koujaku yells. Ryuuhou chuckles. "You already forgot what I told you. The tattoo was okay when you weren't grown up yet but now that you're an adult, you should really be more careful." He says. "Right? Koujaku, you mother killer." Koujaku grips his blade tighter. "DON'T SAY IIIIIIIIT!!" He says in his loudest tone and what I see next frightens me. The top half of his clothes rip apart and the tattoos on his body are clearly visible. His hair becomes ragged and slightly red at the bottom. His eyes lose all sense of colour.