Data 2 ~ Moving

~ Your POV ~

I walk through the Dry Juice territory, still frustrated about the whole meeting with Koujaku. "Stupid harem king with his dumb outfit..." I mumble to myself, earning weird looks from Mizuki's team members.

I let out a frustrated sigh and look up. I smile to myself when I see a tattoo shop. Dry Juice's tag art was still all over the place, so this must be it. I open the door and a little bell rings. "Hey Mizuki! You here?" I ask when I close the door behind me.

Soon after I say that, a familiar guy walks into the room from some other room. He smiles when he sees me. "(Y/N)! It's nice to see you again." Mizuki says as I hug him a bit. "Was it hard for you to find the place?" He asked, as he gestured me to sit down on a couch in the room.

"Mmm, it was okay, I guess. I had some help from your friends." I say as I get comfortable on the couch. "Ah, so you met Aoba and Koujaku?" Mizuki asked. I grunt when he mentions Koujaku. "What's Koujaku's deal anyway?" I ask and Mizuki just laughs.

"I'm not quite sure either. He always talks about how he thinks that "women are the treasures of the world" and that he "has to treat all of them with kindness". I know he's obnoxious sometimes, but he's really a good friend." Mizuki explains and I just sigh again.

Mizuki seems to notice and stands up. "So how about a drink?" He asks and I look at him. "Does it have alcohol in it?" I ask, making Mizuki chuckle. "And since when did you start caring about that, (Y/N)?" He asked as he walked behind the bar that was in his shop for some reason.

I let out a chuckle as well. "Yeah, you're right. Hit me up." He nods and pours me a drink before he sits back on the couch. I thank him and take a sip. A few moments pass in silence as we sip our drinks. Then, I remember something.

"Say, Mizuki, what exactly are Allmates?" I ask. "Well that's easy. It's basicly something you can use for a lot of things. People mostly use it to play Rhyme nowadays." Mizuki doesn't sound too happy when mentioning Rhyme. The only people that played Rhyme where I come from are hipsters so no one really cared about the game.

Well, to be honest, even here where it's crazy popular I still wouldn't want to try it. If I had to be completely honest, the whole idea of Ribsteez kind of interests me. But, since Mizuki is always protective over me like a big brother, chances of me actually joining a team would be quite low.

"By the way, (Y/N)." Mizuki says, pulling me out of my thoughts. "What's up, Mizuki?" I ask, and he puts down his now empty glass. "I think it would be a good idea if you bought a Coil. An Allmate would also be a good investation." He explains. "Well, I guess that's true. But first I kinda need to find a job." I tell him. Mizuki thinks for a bit before speaking again.

"Tell you what, I'll pay for the Allmate and you get your Coil yourself. And I can ask Aoba if they're hiring people at Heibon." Mizuki says and I smile. "That would be great Mizuki! Thanks so much! Now, one more question-" I start but Mizuki interrupts me. "Heibon is the name of the shop in which Aoba works." I shut my mouth and nod.

Mizuki stands up and takes both our empty glasses. He then walks over to the dimly lit bar and puts the glasses in the sink. I look around the shop for real this time and see all of the designs hanging on the walls, some laying around on tables and some in photo lists. "Wow Mizuki, your designs are amazing!" I say in awe and I hear him chuckle.

"Thanks, (Y/N). But that's enough about me. Wanna see your new place?" Mizuki asks with a slight grin on his face. I nod with a smile. "Did the other bits of my stuff arrive?" I ask as I walk outside with Mizuki. He nods. "Yeah, I had it already placed in your place. I can help you with unpacking if you'd like." I shake my head. "No, that's fine. I'm not really in the mood to do any of that today anyway." I say with a little smile. Mizuki nods and we proceed to walk to the actual residence district, him giving me things to remember the place with along the way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"...And Aoba lives over there." Mizuki says, pointing at a house in the block. "Don't play with fire?" I read on one of the peculiarly placed signs. "No pissing on the walls." I say, holding in a laugh. "Yeah sure, cause that makes sense. Totally." Me and Mizuki both chuckle. He leads me to a house a little further and stops in front of the door.

"Is this it?" I point at the house. Mizuki nods. "It's bigger than I expected! Is the rent really that low here?" I ask. "Well, this house has been vacant for a long time. But it's in fine shape, so I don't see why it wasn't rented or sold earlier." Mizuki says as he gets out a key and unlocks the door. Needless to say, there were A LOT of boxes in there, which was going to be hell to unpack. Nothing I can't handle though.

From what I can see next to boxes, the house actually has a nice interior. Very traditional Japanese styled. I quite like that, it gives off a calm atmosphere. "Ah right. I remember why this house was vacant. Many young people live here and they mostly aren't interested in these old fashioned Japanese houses. Not "hip" enough." Mizuki says, making me chuckle. "Well I like it! It's great!" I say, making a little passageway between boxes so I can walk into a small kitchen with a living room connected to it.

The low kotatsu table in the living room had a basket on it, probably to put oranges in. Furthermore, the room had normal chairs and a couch too, which was nice if I'd ever have people over. Looking out of the glass framed sliding doors, I see a quaint little garden. It's only now I realise that it's actually quite late. There's just a little bit of sun left. "I take it you like it so far?" Mizuki asks. "Oh, I do! It's really nice. I didn't realise it was this late already, though." I say.

"Yeah, you arrived a little late on schedule, but that's fine. I asked Aoba if we can eat at his place. You wanna go?" Mizuki asks. "Can we? Sure!" Mizuki nods and hands me the key, which I put in my pocket for the time being. I leave my bag on the floor in the hall and open the door again. "Let's go then! I'm starving!" I say with a smile as Mizuki and I walk back to Aoba's place.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shortly after Mizuki rings the doorbell, Aoba appears in the doorway. His jacket and shoes are off and he looks way more relaxed like that. "Hey Mizuki, (Y/N). Come in." He says and steps aside. Mizuki and I enter the residence. "Shall I take off my shoes?" I ask to which Aoba nods. "Yeah. Granny doesn't like having to clean the floors." He explains and I put my shoes next to Mizuki's.

I follow the two guys into the kitchen where a woman with pink hair is busy preparing dinner. From what I can see, it's bound to be one of those big Japanese meals you see in all the anime. It does look really apetiting. "Set the table, stupid grandson!" The woman yells at Aoba, who hurriedly makes his way to a cabinet to get bowls and chopsticks out. "Yeah, yeah."

I then look at the kitchen table and what I see makes my smile fade a bit. At the square shaped table sits Koujaku. That same stupid smile plastered on his face. "Smells great as always, Tae-san." He says with a bright smile and his eyes closed. "Oh shut up you." Tae-san replies as she turns off the stove.

Koujaku then notices Mizuki's and my presence because he looks up and smiles at us. "Hello Mizuki." Koujaku opens his eyes and half smiles, half grins at me. "And hello (Y/N)." He says in a seductive tone. "You-!" I ball my fists and take a step forward before Mizuki holds me back. I sigh irritated and sit as far away from Koujaku as possible. Aoba helps Tae-san with the rest of the preparations and not too long after that the five of us are sitting at the table.

How am I supposed to eat a meal with that guy around?