Data 15 ~ Love

(A/N): WARNING! The following chapter of Bootyful Love contains explicit sexual content. If this is not your cup of tea I suggest you find something else to read. Proceed at your own risk. Otherwise, enjoy!

~ Your POV ~

After the fireworks show, the festival was about over so Koujaku and I headed back to my house. "Tonight was soo fun! I'm glad you invited me, Koujaku." I say as we walk through the Old Resident District. "I'm happy you came with me. I had a great time too." Koujaku says as we pass Aoba's house. "Are you spending the night at my place again?" I ask as I get my keys out. "I was hoping to, yeah." Koujaku says with a nervous smile. I chuckle at his shamelessness as I open the front door.

I put my keys into a little bowl and put down my bag. Koujaku and I then take off our shoes again. We walk over to the living room again and I put Pash on the table again. She's in sleep mode and so is Beni, who Koujaku puts next to her. I smile at our allmates and sit on the couch as Koujaku lets out a deep sigh. "Is something wrong?" I ask to which Koujaku shakes his head with a smile. "No, nothing. I'm just a little tired. That sure was fun though." He explains as he sits next to me.

I let my hair out of the bun it's in. Just as I'm about to comb my hair with my fingers, Koujaku does it for me. His skilled hands slide through my hair so gently as he repeats his actions with every part of my hair. Koujaku combs my hair with such care, having this determined look on his face. I smile at him as I let him touch my hair.

After he's sure it's enough, Koujaku gently removes his fingers from my hair. I chuckle at his expression. "W-what?" Koujaku asks a little confused. "Nothing. It's just that you looked really cute just now." I say. "I-it's because you're cute yourself, that's all." Koujaku says. I smile and peck his cheek. Koujaku looks into my eyes, then pulls me onto his lap. "K-koujaku! What are you...?" I ask as I feel Koujaku burying his face in my neck. "I've been wanting to tell you (Y/N)... I love you so much and..." His voice falters.

"You... What?" I ask, fearing for his answer. ".... I want to have sex with you." Koujaku finishes his sentence and I start to blush. To be completely honest, I want to do it with him too, but... I gulp and start speaking again. "W-well... I wouldn't mind doing it with you eith-" My sentence is stopped halfway when Koujaku turns me around and presses his lips to mine. I'm a little shocked at first but soon give in to him and return his kiss.

Koujaku puts his hands on my shoulders as we kiss over and over, around some time adding our tongues to it. He rolls down the sleeve of my kimono but I pull back a little. "W-wait.. Not here..." I say and Koujaku nods in response. "Hm, then we'd better move, right?" He says as he lifts me into his arms and starts kissing me again. He proceeds to carry me into my room like last night. I put my hands in his hair as he puts me down on my bed.

As the two of us lie on my bed now, Koujaku slowly puts his hand inside my kimono, feeling around and touching my breasts ever so slightly. But I'm tense, so I shiver at Koujaku's loving touch. After I recover a bit, Koujaku feels around some more, getting the same reaction from me. He pulls away and looks at me lovingly. "(Y/N).. You're tense." He says. I nod a bit. "W-well, obviously..." I say and Koujaku's expression changes. "(Y/N), are you a virgin? Because I don't want to force you into anything." He asks and I avoid his gaze.

"I am... But you're not forcing me at all. I want to do this... Because... I love you." I say softly. Koujaku turns my face around gently and I see him smiling. "Then don't worry. I'll be as gentle as I can. I'll make sure this will be memorable." He says, putting seductive emphasis on his words. Our lips meet again and Koujaku's hand slips through the bottom of my kimono. I feel his slender fingers stroke my clit through my panties at a steady pace. Taken by surprise, I moan into the kiss.