Chapter 25

When ahaana enter in the hospital, everyone giving her mischievous look..she couldn't understand what's going on...

On the reception...Dr reena informed her that there is an emergency in the children's ward....she went there immediately and got shocked seeing the decoration...

Children ward was decorated with balloons and flowers....

And every child hold a banner in which H A P P Y  A N N I V E R S E R Y DR. AHAANA was written.

Ahaana complete three years in the hospital, and ayaan got know about it....so he decided to give ahaana surprise, when he told his plan to the hospital member....firstly the staff of the hospital got shocked knowing Dr ahaana got married to him...after composing themselves,they agreed to give surprise to their favourite doctor...

Ayaan comes there holding a cake and a bouquet,ahaana got tears in her eyes seeing all the love..then everyone wishes her...then ayaan sing a song for the children's and staff.

Ahaana felt blessed to have him in her life...

On the other side,rehaan was restless not to find sneha....then after sometimes rehaan got a message from an unknown number in which it said that "if you want to know about sneha then go to this address

Rehaan got shocked seeing the message...he immediately went to the given address...

AFTER SOMETIMES

When rehaan reached there,sneha was in deep thought....he felt relived after seeing her,he cleared his throat to get her attention....sneha get startled seeing him there.

Sneha- Before giving any lecture to me,first listen to me ok...

he node!!

Sneha- I love you rehaan, and don't give me that shocked expression because i know you don't love me....before coming here i planned to get myself kidnapped and i thought when you got to know about this...you feel restless and end up confessing your love to me....i know my is plan is stupid so don't give me are you dumb look....anyway, then i realize i can't force you to love me, you know love can't be selfish,so i am really sorry for troubling you. and please forgive me...

After hearing her sad ranting,rehaan burst into laughing....sneha got shocked seeing him like that...

Rehaan-who said i don't love you....

Sneha-what!!! are you serious??

Rehaan-yes, i love you too sneha...and i am sorry for making you vulnerable.

She hugged him tightly...she couldn't believe that he love her!!!

Rehaan- you know if ahaana didn't make me realize i will never confess my feeling to you and you end up marrying that mall guy...

Sneha giggled hearing him....oh rehaan he is our childhood friend, and don't worry he is happily married.

Rehaan-then it's ok and i know about your stupid plan,kartik informed me!!

Kartik informed everyone about rehaan's plan so everyone reached there including ahaana and ayaan!!!

Everyone was happy about the new couple,kartik and naina too were happy about their siblings...mr kapoor and mr sharma notice their bond so they dropped another bomb...

That there will be two wedding one will be Naina-Kartik and second will be Sneha-Rehaan.

SO FINALLY REHAAN CONFESSED HIS FEELING'S....

AND THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED..

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT...