chapter 14

ahaana wants to solve ayaan and his family issues but she also wants to know his story. in all these chaos ayaan's and ahaana marriage date got fixed. on the other hand ayaan was restless because he doesn't want to start his new life with secrets.

rehaan- what are you thinking?

ayaan- nothing!!!

rehaan- you are thinking about ahaana right!!

ayaan- yes...... rehaan i want to tell her truth,i don't want to hide anything from her.

rehaan- tomorrow is your sangeet so i think you will get some time to tell her the truth.

ayaan- i think you are right i will tell her tomorrow.what is cooking between you and sneha??

rehaan- nothing we are just friends!!!

ayaan- ok!!

AT AHAANA'S PLACE

ahaana told sneha everything what ayaan mom's tell her.

sneha- ahaana, don't stress your self please!!!

ahaana- sorry!!

sneha- its ok,go and change....its your mehandi!!

its your mehandi!!

sneha and ahaana both ready for the mehandi ceremony

sneha and ahaana both ready for the mehandi ceremony.when sneha is applying henna on ahaana's hand.....rehaan called her.

sneha(looking at ahaana) - rehaan is calling me!!!

ahaana(smiling)-go talk to him.

sneha pick the call and shout at him!!

rehaan-calm down angry bird.

sneha-why are you calling me at this time....u know na its ahaana's mehandi,i should be with her.

rehaan-sorry,i just want to know that about our surprise!!

sneha-don't worry, this is the best surprise we are giving them.

rehaan- i hope so!!

NEXT CHAPTER IS FULL OF VARUNEEETI...