chapter 16

AT THE SANGEET CEREMONY

Sneha and rehaan tells everyone that it's time for the bride and groom dance but ayaan stopped them. everyone is looking at him.

Ayaan- sorry for the interruption but there is a surprise for my soon to be bride.

Ahaana looked at him.then all the light went off and get  focus on someone.

then all the light went off and get  focus on someone

(SRK😙😙😙)

Everyone got shocked seeing SRK in person. Ahaana didn't blink her eyes.

Ayaan- thank you Srk sir for coming.

Srk- it's my pleasure and when you told me ur wife is my biggest fan so I have to came.

Ayaan takes ahaana's hand and he take her to meet Srk and she hesitantly look at him.

Srk- you are beautiful.

Ahaana blushes hearing him.then srk ask ahaana for dance.she looked at ayaan and he give her a node.

While dancing srk talked to ahaana and told her he is a lucky man but ahaana told him she is lucky to have him.

Rehaan and sneha looked at them and smile.

Rehaan goes to ayaan and asked him.

Rehaan- when did you plan this?

Ayaan- I just did and the best part (looking at ahaana) her never ending smile.

After ahaana, sneha too dance with SRK.

Srk takes the mic and told everyone it's time for the bride- groom dance.

Ayaan and ahaana are dancing on SOORAJ HUA MADDHAM

While dancing ahaana asked him how did he know that she liked SRK. Ayaan told her he will tell her but not now.

Then srk meet with everyone and take s pictures.after that he left.

Thank you Laliguptha for the awesome video.