chapter 24

AFTER 1 WEEK-

Rehaan saw sneha with someone at the mall when he went there with Ahaana....Rehaan observe how much she is happy with that man...

Rehaan observe how much she is happy with that man

Ahaana saw his face when he is seeing sneha....she couldn't understand why he is not telling her that he loves her!!!

Ahaana go there where sneha is, avoiding rehaan's pleading....Sneha saw them coming!!

After seeing her with someone else and too that close...Rehaan tell ahaana, he is waiting for her in his car...

Sneha see him going away from her that made her more angry and ask ahaana why is doing this???

Ahaana-i don't know sneha,why he is doing this and i feel like he is hiding something....and thank you armaan for your help it's mean a lot.

Armaan-don't thank me ahaana,it's my pleasure that i help MRS AHAANA AYAAN KAPOOR!!(he said jokingly)

Ahaana-shut up armaan,if you are not my friend than i will surely kill you!!!

After sometimes armaan left, giving sneha lots of instruction!!!

Ahaana-so what's next???

Sneha-Do you know someone who can kidnap me???

Ahaana-what!!! are you out of your mind?? i am a doctor sneha not some two rupees criminal!!!

Sneha-calm down yr...but i have to do something like that if i wanted him to be with me!!

Then sneha told ahaana her plan and she also share her plan with her parent's and ayaan...

Ahaana got a call from hospital and there is an emergency in the hospital!!! ahaana hurriedly left from there giving sneha hug...

Rehaan was waiting for ahaana....he got a call from ahaana and she said she is going directly to the hospital as there is an emergency....

After talking to her rehaan left from there...

SO WHAT IS COOKING IN SNEHA'S MIND??

POOR REHAAN!!!