chapter 19

AT AYAAN'S PLACE

ayaan and rehaan both come back after their meetings. Both have a worried expression.

Rehaan-did you said the whole truth?

Ayaan- no!!

Rehaan-but why??

Ayaan- i can't.... i feel like if i tell her about my past,she will hate me!!

Rehaan-but what did you actually said to her??

Ayaan- i made a story!!

Rehaan-what type of story??

Ayaan doesn't want to tell him...he is leaving for his room then suddenly rehaan hold his hand!!

Rehaan-i am your friend ayaan,please tell me!!

Ayaan-i said that i have someone else in my life before she came.....

Rehaan-what!!! But that's not true?? You never have been in any relationship??

Ayaan-i know but i think my fear for losing her is going to be true!!

Rehaan never saw his friend like this...ayaan went to his room and locked himself.

Rehaan called sneha and told her about all the matter.

AT AHAANA'S PLACE

ahaana is worried too about the situations.she feel like what ayaan told her is not true.ahaana got a call from sneha and she told her everything.sneha is coming to pick ahaana but the main problem is her family. If she told them about this they will get worried.then she called kartik and told him to help her.

Kartik-Di,u go and don't worry... i will handle there.

Ahaana-thank you.

Sneha and ahaana went to ayaan's place.

AT AYAAN'S PLACE

Rehaan- thank you ahaana for coming...what ayaan told you is not true. I know its not my place to tell you all this but after seeing ayaan's condition i can't help it. Ayaan is never in a relationship.

Rehaan looked ahaana and she is smiling.

Ahaana-i know rehaan!!

Rehaan-but how??

Ahaana-i am a doctor rehaan, i can understand someone's behaviour. When ayaan is telling me all this he is not confident...he is nervous.

Rehaan-thank god!! Go and meet your soon to be husband....i am just fed up of him.

Ahaana-but i will never be fed up of him!!

Rehaan and sneha both said awww at the same time!!

Sneha- Don't copy me!!

Rehaan is giving sneha are you serious look🙄

Sneha went to the balcony leaving him behind.

Rehaan-sneha, wait!!

Sneha-you always make fun of me!! I hate you!!

Rehaan-what happened to.... why are you behaving like this!!

Sneha-i don't know....i never feel like this!!

Rehaan hugged sneha and make her feel comfortable!!

Rehaan- don't be scared....i am with you.

Sneha-promise!!

Rehaan-promise.

He kissed her forehead and they both sit on the floor and silently seeing the moon.