Chapter 21

Ahaana and ayaan both took their elder's blessings....everyone was happy at the ceremony but only ahaana and sneha were not happy.

Ahaana know it's time to leave her parents,her family,her room and her house....she always wonder why every time a women has to suffer these things...firstly she has to left her house then adopt someone else life style,then carry their child for 9 month but she also know that only a women can bear all this pain....that's why god made them like this.

Sneha was worried about Rehaan,about his decision for leaving ayaan. it's not like that she doesn't support his decision but she is worried about how will he handle himself...he has no one.

Ayaan was continuously staring at ahaana,he know what she is thinking...he held her hand and said..

Ayaan-i know what are you thinking but one thing i promise i will be always with you...just like u were there with me!!

Now it's time for ahaana's bidaai....everyone's eyes were moist,ahaana was clutching her papa and mumma's hand!!

Ahaana-i don't want to go ma and pa please!!! (she sob hysterically)

Mr. and Mrs. sharma- we know aahu and u are our strong girl right...and u also get a new family...

ahaana's parent give ahaana's hand to ayaan and said please take care of her..

ayaan smile and assure them he will take care of HIS wife.

AFTER SOMETIME'S

Everyone come back to mumbai...ayaan told sneha to stay with them for some times...ayaan parent's were worried that ayaan will take ahaana to his flat but ayaan didn't take ahaana to his flat....he send an address to everyone and ask them to reach there...

Ayaan- So, ready Mrs. ahaana ayaan sharma kapoor to start a new phase of our life...

Ahaana- Yes Mr. ayaan ahaana sharma kapoor...

Ayaan- i like the new name...

Ahaana-me too.

Only ayaan,ahaana,naina and kartik know about the surprise...everyone reach at their destination...no one know what is going on....naina comes their with an aarti thali..

naina comes their with an aarti thali

Mrs. kapoor welcome ahaana and ayaan in their house....and after that everyone settle in the drawing room.

Ayaan-I know you all are curious....why we are doing all these rituals in this new house....and the answer is this our house from now....me and ahaana decided that we are living with our family...mom,dad and naina you guys are living with us...

Mr and Mrs kapoor were stunned hearing ayaan's word....they couldn't believe that from now they are living with his son and daughter in law....they were happy now they become a happy family...

Ayaan turn's towards rehaan and said....u think u can easily leave me and i will spare you....he punch him on his shoulder....everyone were laughing seeing their friendship.

Rehaan-i am sorry,i will never think about this ever again and he hugged Ayaan....

Ahaana and sneha are so happy seeing them.....sneha thanks ahaana and she too hugged her.

Rehaan eyes were land on sneha and he express his happiness with his eyes to her and she too smile...

HOW'S CHAP...