I'm Sorry

Hey guys.

I've been putting this off but I've basically had a lot of time to think about this. Please hear me out to the end.

What I'm basically trying to say is, the plotline to Silent Heroes is dead, like, as a doornail. I started this thing over two years ago. Yes I had a plotline and a plan but the God honest truth is that it faded somewhere in the back of my mind and now I'm completely lost. I honestly did plan to continuie and I tried but realised that I couldn't summon anything else unique and comprehendable for this story. All my notes were lost with the death of Quizilla and my old laptop so I couldn't even rebuild from the foundations.

So heres my solution, Silent Heroes is done. This is it. I am so sorry, and I know some of you will still be mad at me, but I just don't see it going anywhere.

In it's place will be a shiny new Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy fanfic. Now I have the plot all thought up. And it will have a few similarities to Silent Heroes. But the best thing is I will be able to put out chapters just as regularly as my other story once I'm actually clear on what I'm writing and my passion for the story returns. I literally have to most amazing idea and I was going to use it for an original story (you'll notice if you've read any of my blogs). Also, heres where you, my loyal readers come into it. I'll start the first chapter in a weeks time, giving you a chance to let me know who exactly you want as love interests. There will be 13 in total. Three are a surprize. The other ten are up to you.

Please pick up to three characters who you want to see as love interests For Silent Heroes Reloaded and comment them below.

the characters who appear the most often will be the ones that I use.

I'm really sorry once again, but I will make this up to you guys. Thanks for all of your time and support with Silent Heroes, I couldn't have asked for better fans and I look forward to your comments. I'm off to work out and write up the outline.