Silent Heroes - Chapter 12

The day had passed pretty quickly. You looked at the clock on your phone before pulling out Demyx’s note. You frowned. You wondered what this proposition would be. You put the note back into your pocket and began to walk to the fountain.

You stopped by the fountain and rested against it, your palms pressed to the low stone wall behind you. You sighed and glanced down at your feet.

“_____” you heard Demyx’s voice and snapped your head up in his direction. He was smiling warmly at you as he ran up to you and hugged your shoulders.

 “Don’t squash the poor girl Demyx” Marluxia approached you with a warm smile.

“Let go, unless you want to get burned, Got it memorized?” Axel grinned, putting a hand on Demyx’s shoulder.

“Try it” Demyx whispered with a smile in your direction though he moved pretty quick as Axel began to glare at him. “Calm down you two” Marluxia set a hand on Demyx’s and Axel’s shoulders.

“Hey Emo-boy!” Axel pulled away from Marluxia’s touch as Marluxia grins.

“No fair” Demyx whined.

 “Can we just get on with it?” Zexion sighed as he approached at your other side, offering you a sympathetic look. Riku approached too, behind him were Reno and Zack.

“Okay,” Demyx smiled “We want to offer you the opportunity to lead and set up the music group.”

“Kind of like a manager” Axel said.

You frowned at Axel, “Axel, you’re in the music group?”

Axel laughed and shook his head, “No, but these guys needed a drummer, got it memorized?”

You looked past him at Zack and Reno, “And you two?”

“We’re the distraction, yo” Reno grinned at you.

“They’re going to make sure that Larxene and Xemnas don’t find out about this, but we want to play your music at the schools music show.”

You thought about it for a short while before nodding with a quick smile, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Great!” Demyx smiled in return. He was about to move forward to wrap you in a hug once more though he stopped again as he noticed Axel glaring at him.

 “So what now?” Axel questioned.

“Well I guess _____ said yes. So first meeting on Friday evening?” Demyx questioned, looking up at you.

“That’s fine with me” you smiled.

“Well, I guess I’ll walk _____ then” Reno smiled and attempted to walk past Zack, though Zack put an arm out to stop him.

“I don’t think so, little bro” Axel grinned at his brother, he was about to grab your hand when Zexion yanked you out of the way.

“You can thank me later” he whispered.

“Why don’t we let ____ chose who she wants to walk her home” Riku suggested as he glanced at you with hopeful eyes. You suddenly felt very nervous as all of the eyes surrounding you fell upon your face.

“Well, I guess...