epigraph

"Sometimes love has been right in front of you all along, it just takes a little while to see

"Sometimes love has been right in front of you all along, it just takes a little while to see."

THERE IS A certain beauty that is "Love at First Sight" — the perfection of two persons seeing one another and something clicking within each heart. The something is unknown and unfamiliar; it is like a switch that changes perspective, that makes those two persons turn to give one another a second glance.

Just as with every other aspect of this world, however, sometimes plans do not commence how they were devised to. Sometimes, those two persons can mistake the feeling of "Love at First Sight" as something else entirely — sometimes everything those persons could have ever wanted has been hidden in their direct sight all along, and yet they could not see it.

HARRY POTTER NEVER DID HAVE VERY GOOD LUCK.

warning!
i am convinced that harry can be a cheeky pos. a lot of ppl don't agree. if you don't, then you don't have to read this. please refrain from rude comments.

© the Harry Potter series in its entirety
belongs to J.K. Rowling. i only own
characters that aren't originally from her books: such as Alexandria Weasley.
Alexandria Weasley solely belongs to me.