Chapter 22:Drunk again**'

Chapter 22: Drunk again**'

Carter~

~On the way to the club

"Kev...man, this ain't cool bruh." I told him on the phone as I drove to the club. "What isn't?"

"That game you played, my fiancé is going to fucking kill me."

I could hear him laughing on the other end. "We must be talking to different people because you're laughing and I'm not." I said.

He stopped his laughter, "I'm sorry man, but just tell her it was one of my games. She'll understand."

"Kevin...Beyoncé is going to fucking kill me."

"Why will she do that? How'd she find out anyways?"

"When I was kissing her good bye, she dug into my jeans."

Kevin bursted into a huge fit of laughter. "Nigga, you ain't wash them jeans in like a month!"

I rolled my eyes, "I did, the drying machine ain't gon take it out for me"

I turned to the left and sat back into my chair. "I don't wanna go back home tonight man. She's going to question me to a headache and I know it."

He chuckled, "You'll be fine. Bey can't even walk right?"

"That don't mean that she don't got hands!"

That made him laugh and I sighed. "I'm so fucking scared...She gon kill me!"

He kept laughing, "Bruh, calm down man! You're going to be fine. Let's just meet back up at the club with Ye."

I sighed, "Yeah, I'm almost there now."

"Aight, stay safe. Make sure she isn't driving behind you."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut the hell up." I said, hanging up after.

I was deciding that I should probably call Bey before I walk inside, but all that will do is bring confusion.

Besides, I know that I am going to get a huge curse out or she might play that quiet game with me when I get back home.

****

When I had reached the club, I parked in the reserved parking that was for V.I.P. already seeing Kanye's car.

I got out and walked inside of the club. "Night Jim." I said to the body gaurd. "Night Jay, Kanye is on the table in the middle of the V.I.P. section."

I nodded. "I see him, thanks."

"No problem."

I made my way over, seeing a clear skin girl next to him with long jet black hair. She was on her phone...

"Uh, good night?"

They both looked at me. "Jay, what's up man.." he gave me a daps while he sat next to the girl. "I'm alright. Whose the girl?"

He chuckled, "That is my fiancé."

My eyes popped open. "What?"

He laughed, "I'm playing. But, I will engage soon. Her name is Kimberly. Just call her Kim, and Kim this is Jay."

"Jay....Jay? Are you a rapper? Dancer?" She asked.

Kanye started to laugh and I shook my head. "No pretty lady, I'm neither of those things."

"How'd you get in here then?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You really don't know me?"

She squinted her eyes and shook her head. "It doesn't ring a bell."