Chapter 08: I can't give you what you want**'

Beyoncé

        looked at Dr. Phil with a shocked expression and out of no where I felt tears warming up in my eyes.

"When the womb is shut, you can not have children, or your menstrual cycle. You should have visited us a while ago. I  looks as if you have still been having sexual intercourse even when it was shut."

I closed my eyes tightly. "What do you think may have caused it to be shut." I asked while the tears flowed down my cheek.

"It looks as though the person that had intercourse with you may have went someplace they weren't supposed to go and that can make it damaged."

I finally opened my eyes and wiped my face, that held my tears. "Any other reasons?" I asked. "I'd hate to say this one to you."

"Please tell me." I said. He sighed. "Aids or Cancer."

When he said that blood shots flew through my entire body. Gun shots growled into my ears and shocks melted my heart.

I looked at Doctor Phil and held my throat. "Beyoncé, be positive. I would be glad to know that all we have to do is a surgery because of the first reason and not the two others."

I sniffled. "If you had not gotten a check up today it might have gotten worse." He told me. I sighed. "Thank you Doc, but, when will you fix it?" I asked.

He took his laptop and typed in some things. "How about this Saturday, I will give you an X-Ray, along with a physical check up and then we will head to surgery."

I nodded and placed my head in my hands. "Thank you so much.." I mumbled. He rubbed my back. "I promise, we will get that fixed."

I brought my head up and wiped my eyes. Hailey was across of me and she also had tears in her eyes. "Why are you crying?"I asked. "You are like a mother to me, and I don't like to see you cry..."

I stood unto my feet and gave her a hug. I laughed the pain off and she chuckled. I un-wrapped my arms from around her and began to dress myself. 

When I was finished I dropped the gown and stepped out of it.  I thanked the doctor once again and walked out paying for our visit.

***

      I just finished performing with Trey and already spoke to my fans. 

I was just heading into my dressing room when . . .

"Bey!" Trey called. I stopped and looked back. "Yes?"

"You wasn't as energetic as you was yesterday. Everything alright?" he asked. I huffed and nodded with a smile. "Everythinf is perfect." I said.

He sighed. "You're lying." He said placing his hands on the wall next to me. I sighed, "Trey, can I call you later? I'm really sleepy and this clothing is very uncomfortable."

He rolled his eyes. "Go ahead, do you." He left and walked into his dressing room, that's when I opened up my door and saw a whole different scenery with a small table in the middle with a plate and a cover over it.

I closed the door behind me and Carter came from the back with a smile on his face. I stepped back about to walk out but he grabbed my hand. "Baby, I'm sorry."

I held the door. "Only now you apologize Carter? When you kick me out completely?" I asked not facing him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, you know I was drunk." He whispered. "Again, huh?" I took his hands off of me and he took me by my hand.

"I really am sorry. I was just really mad that you wouldn't give me something that I really wanted with you." He said. I sighed and began to undress myself.

"I went through the trash in the bathroom when you left. One pregnancy test read positive while the other read negative." He said. I sighed, "Can we please stop talking about pregnancy."

He rolled his eyes, "This is why I didn't want to be with you anymore, what the hell is wrong with getting pregnant!? That's a big jump for us, hell I love you so much that I'm willing to make a little one that looks like the both of us.

I wrinkled up my face and placed on my jeans. "Carter, you are not getting that baby." I huffed out before placing my hair in a high pony tail.  "Why not!?!!!" he asked yelling.

"Please, do not raise your voice." I said and place  on my shirt. "No! Because all we do is argue about the same fucking thing over and over and you're not changing!"

I sighed and pulled out the chair that was in front of the table. "What is this?" I asked.

"Beyoncé you're missing the whole fucking point!!!" he yelled  louder. "Carter, I am not in an arguing mood."

"I do not care, you are going to fucking listen to me." I rolled my eyes. "Why was Sharon in our hotel room?"

"BEYONCÉ!!! STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING SUBJECT!"

I sighed. "You aren't getting a baby from me Carter."  I said. He grunted and punched the couch with anger. "Come here." He said pulling me, he began to try to undress me but I pushed him off.

"STOP!!!" I yelled. He looked at me and anger filled his eyes. "Does having a child from me matter so damn much to you!?" I asked with tears flowing down my eyelids. "What do you fucking think!?"

"So fucking much that you was willing to FORCE me into it!?" I yelled. He grunted. "I want a fucking child Beyoncé."

"Well, I'm sorry." I whispered before picking up my bag. "Why the hell are you sorry!?"

"Because I can't be able to give you what you want.." I opened the door and saw Tyrone and Trey leaning on the wall listening to everything that was going on.

I huffed and wiped my tears away before scurrying down the hall.

°°°°

A/N

I GOT BACK MY TWITTER ACCOUNT @adoreniah

YAY Lol! okay, so I updated because I got a lot of comments and votes :) Thank you! But, Im busy the rest of the week :'( but, if I get enough comments and votes on this chapter I will try my absolute BEST To update tomorrow :)

COMMENT, VOTE

**Ruthy