Chapter 15: Out of surgery**'

Chapter Fifteen: Out of surgery**'

Carter

      I was shaking my legs pretty fast during Beyoncé's whole surgery. I couldn't see anything because of the shifted curtains but I could see they're shadows and they're needles and tools going where I go to when I'm feeling stressed. I sighed.

What the fuck did I put my girl through!?

The doctors finally stopped after five hours. I sighed and both of them walked into another room returning with a spray can along with some wraps. They went back behind the curtains and in about five minutes they came back out and began to wash they're hands.

"Mr. Carter..." Dr. Phil started off. I looked at him. "The surgery was a success." He said. I smiled and gripped her clothes that were on my thighs. "Thank you."

He nodded. "She will be up in just a few, pill wear out." his assistant told me. The both of them walked out and I took on her phone going through Trey and her messages. I couldn't do it when I reached in here because no electronics allowed. But, now since they're finished. I can continue.

I swung my thumb up right. There was nothing bad about they're text messages. They didn't have a lot. The only thing was about that kiss they had last night. When she wakes up, I am not going to stress over this. But, when she recovers I will bring it to her.

My phone rang and I dipped my hand into my pocket answering the call. It was Hailey.

"Hails..." I answered."Dad! Moms here!!!" she shouted with such excitement. I chuckled. "Calm down and read the post-it on your forehead kiddo."  She laughed, "Dad! What if I went out!?"

"Oh be quiet, you're always in the mirror, you would have seen it." I said. She giggled a bit. "How's Bey?" she asked. "They just finished with her, she is good and should be getting up very soon."

"Is she going to be okay?" she asked. "She should be fine...How's your mother is she okay?"  There was a few noises in the background. "Yes dad, she's fine. Just watching television. Can you stop for Chinese or something?"

I chuckled. "Sure, tell your brother and sister that I said Hi, and that I'll be home very soon." I told her. "Okay, and mom says you need more channels." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "What? Tell her to stop watching television and go to sleep, she needs that." She giggled and I heard her tell Sharon what I said. "I did, dad I'll call you later."

"Bye Hails." I said. "Bye daddy." She hung up and I placed my phone back in my jeans. In a couple minutes, Beyoncé began to grunt and that's when I shot up and walked to her with a smile on my face I dragged the curtains to the side and she was laying there with a sheet over her with her eyes closed. I leaned in and pecked her lips. "Sun shine.." I whispered.

"Shut up Carter.." She moaned out dreadfully. I chuckled and pecked her lips again. "You feeling good?" I asked. She shook her head. "I can't feel my legs."

I pouted. "Well, that is expected since they gave you anesthesia." I told her.  She groaned. "Carter, I want to go home." When she said that I froze and bit my bottom lip really hard remembering that I did not tell her about Sharon being at our hotel room. "What do you mean you want to go home?" I questioned.

Her eyes were still closed and she licked her lips. "I want to go home. Not to our hotel room, back to New York. Los Angeles is not home Carter. Besides, you have to go back to your own job at your therapy hospital."

I huffed and held her hand. Her eyes finally opened and she turned to face me. "I'm not going to go for a few days. I have you to take care of." She shook her head. "No, you have to go. There's no option here."