Chapter 04: I think I'm pregnant**'

Beyoncé

      I sighed and looked at Trey. We both shrugged and walked off leaving Carter in my dressing room. He was in a white vest along with basketball pants and some jordans.

We walked outside and walked to the park that had a track on the other block. Trey looked at me.

"He's the jealous type huh?" he asked. I gripped  my back pack and shrugged. "I don't know, he's never acted jealous before. He's actually really trust worthy. I've hung out with guys before and he's never had a problem. I've never actually seen him jealous."

Trey didn't say anything. When we reached the track I rested my bag on the bench and we both sat down on the grass. We started to stretch and when we were finished stretching we started to run.

"Do you see a future with him?" he asked while we ran next to each other. "Yeah, I do."

"Do you even love him?"

Do I love Carter? Yes. No? I don't know. His lying is a turn off right now.

I didn't answer him and I knew he had a feeling on what I was thinking. We continued to run and I stopped on the tenth lap.

When I was finished, he was still running. I don't know how he has so much energy when we just finished rehearsing for five hours and were now running and he's not tired.

I sat down in the middle of the track which had grass and took my bottle of water out watching him run. My hair felt gross when it stuck unto the middle of my back although the wind was incredible.

Trey finished running on the fifteenth lap and I crossed my legs yoga style. He took a seat in front or me and he looked pretty sweaty. "You look like you dumped your head in a tank of water." I told him. He chuckled. "Well at least I'm sexy."

I chuckled and shook my head. I heard my phone go off and I reached in my bag for it. It was Carter. I sighed and placed my phone on my ear. "Yes." I answered.

"Can you please come to the hotel?" he asked. "Why must I do that?"

"I want to talk to you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'll be there in an hour."

"AN HOUR!? What the hell are you doing!?"

I sighed. "Do you have somewhere to be later?" I asked. "No. But I--"

"I'll be there in an hour." I said cutting him off. I heard him huff and I hung up on him placing my phone back in my bag. Trey chuckled and I did as well. "Ignoring him much?"

I shrugged my right shoulder and smiled. "Hey, I have a question." I said. "Ask away."

"Okay, if you were about to get married, and you didn't come home as supposed to, and let's say you slid into the bed with your fiancé at five a.m. What would you have done during that time?" I asked. He wiped his face and laid down on the grass.

"Lay down." He told me. I laid next to him and he placed his hands behind his head. "Did Shawn do that?"

I shrugged. "Maybe.." I mumbled playing with my navel. He chuckled. "I'd either be sleeping that long, or was working on something."

"What if you went home drunk?"

We both exchanged looks. "Then I was either at the club or cheated.."

I turned my head to face the sky. "That's what I was afraid of."

He sighed and looked at me. "Beyoncé, I don't think he'd cheat on you. I've heard how hard it took for ya'll to finally be together and I don't think he's that much of a fool to throw that all away."