Chapter 18: 5 million**'

Beyoncé

I had woken up, by the rain that was pouring hard outside and saw Carter's firm hands on my body. One on my breasts and the other on my ass. His head was on my stomach. I licked my lips and laid there, looking at how he slept. In a couple minutes of staring at him, he had squeezed my butt and went straight back into his slumber. I chuckled and ran my hand around his head. We were both peaceful.

That was until I felt the urge to use the bathroom. I took his hand off of my breasts and took his hand off of my ass, about to grab my crutches and push his head off. But, when I removed his hands, he pulled my body closer to his. He took his head off of my stomach and placed it in-between my chest, going back to sleep. I took his hands off of me once again but he pulled me straight back in, like a teddy bear who'd gotten caught out of his grasp.

I sighed. "Carter..." I whispered. He didn't budge. His snoring was the only noise that filled this over sized hotel room. I sighed and lifted his head off of my chest, licking his lips. It took me a lot of lip licking for him to finally open his mouth. I slid my tongue in there and when I felt him cooperate in the kiss, I ended it. "Carter, move. I have to pee."

He huffed and pressed his head into my neck. "Hold it for a minute..."

"Carter I've been holding it for fifteen minutes!" I said whispering. He sighed and let me go. "Do you need help?" he asked. I shook my head and pulled my crutches from the side, pulling myself up. When I reached by the door Carter has sucked his teeth and walked after me. "You need help." He said and opened it, helping me into the bathroom.

"No. I don't. Let me go." I pushed his arm away and opened the bathroom door. He huffed. "Beyoncé if you fucking fall down!"

"Carter, if you don't shut the hell up! You'll wake someone up!"

He gave me an angry glare as I wobbled into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door in his face. I hate feeling like I'm some sort of disable. I don't have a disability. I'm pretty sure that I can pee without help from anyone.

I huffed and sat on the closed toilet seat, pulling down my shorts and under wear. I then got back up and flipped the toilet seat. I held the wall and placed my crutches on the other side of the room before sitting back down. I patted my thighs as my urin came down.

When I was finished, I wiped and pulled up my under wear an shorts. I then took my crutches back, pulling myself up. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, opening the bathroom door to see a furious Carter staring at me with his arms crossed. I ignored his facial expression and walked passed in him. I sat on the bed and placed my crutches to the side.

I then switched to a laying down position and Carter came in, closing the door behind him. He looked pretty upset at what I had done. I know that he would start to talk in a while.

"What the hell was that!?" he asked.

Here we go...

"What was what?" I questioned back, raising my arched eyebrow. He huffed. "Beyoncé, you can't just shut and lock doors anymore!"

"Why not!?" I argued back. "If something happens, how the hell am I going to get in!? You said that you needed no help but babe you obviously do! Don't be ashamed to ask me for help! I will always help you!" he yelled after me. I blocked my ears. "Blah blah..." I said.

I un-blocked them and stared after him. "I can do whatever the hell I want. I lock doors if I want to. Now stop yelling and come cuddle with me."

He crossed his arms. "No! Listen to me. I know that this whole dependent thing is hard for you. But, you have to get used to it okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you, so let me help you whenever you need help."