Chapter 13: Taking Sharon to the hospital**'

***Carter

      I stood up and held her hand closing the door behind her. I sat her on the couch and turned down the volume of Beyoncé performing on the television.

I sat in front of her. Seeing Sharon like this honestly hurt me so much. I studied her for a while and saw that she had a black eye along with cuts on her face, arms. Her cream complexion was now ruined with red and black marks all over.

I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed. "How did you get in here?" was the first question that I could ask at the moment. She didn't have a backstage pass or a ticket.

She coughed, "They let me in because they knew me."

I could feel myself tearing up and Sharon sighed. "I came to ask you for help." I nodded and wiped my eyes, "I'll help you. Just, please tell me who did this to you.." I passed my hands on her arm and she winced. "Dean..." She huffed out.

My eyes opened wide, "You're boyfriend!?"

She painfully nodded and I sat back. "Sharon, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm just...." I placed my head in my knees and silently weeped. "Kick him out okay?" I told her. When I finally looked up she was also crying, "He won't.."

I wiped my tears away and looked at her. "How long has he been doing this?"

She shrugged, "Since the court date."

My jaw opened and I shook my head vigorously. "Get up, Get up....We're going over there." I said standing up and grabbing my keys that were on the counter. By the time I took my keys, Beyoncé and Tyrone walked in.

In Tyrone's hand was Beyoncé's other outfit. Tyrone walked into the dressing closet while Beyoncé began to hop out of her clothing. She didn't notice Sharon inside of here but I knew that she knew I was in here because when she left to go on stage, this is where I stayed.

She stood there in her bra and panties until Tyrone handed her a white satin dress along with silver heels. She began to dress. "Babe you in here?" she asked while hopping into the dress. "Yeah I am.."

"Can you please..." She hopped some more and I walked over to her going on my knees and pulling it down while I pulled the straps up. She turned to her side and I stood up and began to zip it up. "Thank you.."

I nodded. She took a seat on the couch and Tyrone came outside with outfits for Trey. "Bey, you got five minutes." He left right after. "Okay...." She said placing on her heels. How was Sharon so invisible to her?

She looked at me and placed up her five fingers. I chuckled and sat next to her. During her dress changes we'd always hang here and kiss for a few, I knew she wanted to do that but Sharon is in here and she doesn't even know. If she turns around completely she'll see her.

She moved to sit on top of me and I wrapped my hands around her waist, she turned her head and pressed her lips unto mine. We kissed for a bit, but being that Sharon was in here I didn't want to continue. She stood unto her feet and turned around placing her hands on my knees still kissing me. After a while, I placed my head up and that made her lips travel down my neck, that's when she stood up.

"What's the matter?" she asked and walked towards the mirror. She stood there and Sharon's reflection was in it. That's when she turned around and gasped."Oh my...." She started off.

Beyoncé scooted on next to Sharon and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Who are you? and are you okay?" she asked.

I cleared my throat. "That's Sharon baby." I told her. That's when she jumped back and held her mouth. "Are you okay!?" she asked her a second time. Sharon shook her head and Beyoncé looked at me.