No Mistakes

*Tracy's Pic At The Top

_TRACY'S POV , Before The Text To Phaedra.

I Woke Up In The Bed That I've Been Wanting To Awake In Forever . I Was Laying Beside The Man I Always Wanted To Lay Beside . There Was No Other Man I'd Rather Be With . I Was Always Treated Like a Sideline , But Now That Wifey Dearest Was Out Of The Picture.... I Was Moving Up .

My Future Husband Was Waking Up By Now . I Rubbed His Shiner That Andrew Put On His Face Days Ago. He Quickly Moved My Hand . I Dont Know If It Was Because It Hurt Or Maybe He Had Lost His Damn Mind . So I Continued Watching Him , Thinking About Our Future .

It Was Obvious , He Had Other Thoughts . I Mean , The Guy Woke Up With a Nasty Ass Attitude And His Face All Bunched Up . Oh Well , Too Late To Wake Up With Regrets . Its Not Like I Raped The Bastard . I Was 4'4 , 110 Pounds . I Could NEVER Make Him Do Anything , Unless He Really Wanted To . I Dont Know What He Was Doing With Phae Anyway , I Was Cute . Even Tho I Had No Boobs , I Had a Phat Round Ass . My Face Was Gorgeous As Well . Even Tho I Was Born a Man , I Though My Face Was Prettier Than Hers And Her Damn Sister . They Stayed Pissing Me Off .

Anyway , I Knew I Made The Right Choice . I Tapped Phaedra's Phone And Made Sure That Manny And I Were Love Making At The Right Time . When She Walked In , Its Like My Plan Worked Perfectly . Manny And I Belonged Together And It Was Time I Took My Place Right Beside Him .

"When Are You Leaving" a Cold Voice Interrupted My Thoughts . What The Hell Does He Mean When Am I Leaving? His Ass Must Be Crazy . Since I Dismissed Phaedra , If I Dont Stay Here With Him , WHO THE HELL WAS? "I Gotta Go Get All My Stuff To Move In , Why , Do You Need Some Alone Time" I Asked . He Literally SNAPPED ! "Are You Fucking Crazy ? I Will Never Ever Have a Relationship With a Man . Thats Gay As Hell" Was This Man Insane . He Has Been Sleeping With Me Forever Now , All Of a Sudden He Feels GAY! I Was At a Loss For Words . I Thought He Wanted To Start a Family , I Thought He Loved Me , I Thought I Was The One . "I Dont Know What You're Thinking , But Two Men Cant Have a Family... I Actually Want Kids , Plus I Wanna Work Things Out With My Wife"

Those Words Hit Me Like a Knife In The Throat . No Matter What I Did , It Wasnt Good Enough For Him . I've Went Out My Way For Him Millions Of Times , Somehow ... He Didnt Care . OMG , Here I Was Feeling The Exact Way That Phaedra Use To Complain About . I Thought I Was Different . I Thought He Would Do Better Because I Was The One He Wanted . He Never Told Me That , But I Knew He Wanted Me , And Only Me .

He Looked At Me In Disgust . I Guess He Cared For Me , But Not Enough For Him To Publically Be Mine . No Matter What Or Who , I Was Gonna Be With Him . He Felt The Same Way , He Just Had So Much Going On Right Now . Before I Knew It , I Yelled Out "I Tapped Phaedra's Phone , Listening To Conversations With Her Mother To See When The Nextime She Was Coming Here So I Could Set It Up For Us To Reveal Our Relationship And This Is The Thanx I Get???" He Suddenly Looked Like He Was Apart Of The Exorcist . "Thanx? What The Hell Could I Be Thanking You For? Are You Crazy? My Wife Is Gone Because Of You . I Never Asked For This . I Dont Want You And I Never Told U I Did" . At This Point He Had Tears In His Eyes .

He Slowly Walked Over To Me . But Before We Even Got Close , The Doorbell Rung . He Instantly Smacked Me To The Floor As If He Was Trying To Hide Me . I Didnt Even Bother To Get Up Because I Knew He'd Only Attack Again . I Was Use To It . He Walked To The Front Door , But I Heard Nobody . All I Could Hear Was Papers Crumbling . I Got Up On The Bed Once I Heard The Front Door Slam .

I Looked Down For a Second , Thinking Of How Everything Played Out . True Enough He Was Mad , But I Was Still At His House.... Meaning It Was Working For Me . I Looked Up And Smiled Thinking Of Our Future . Before I Knew It , His Huge Fist Came Across My Face Harder Than It Ever Had . Once I Fell On The Ground He Came And Stood Over Top Of Me , Stomping Me All Over . Soon Enough , He Grabbed Me By My Shirt And Picked Me Up . Only To Knock Me Down Again . He Was Literally Kickin My Ass .

Eventually , He Gave Me My Small Bag Of My Belongings And Pointed To The Back Door . I Slowly Got Up . Once I Could Finally Stand Up On My Own , I Got My Bag And Walked Towards The Backdoor . I Stepped On What Seemed To Be Whatever He Dropped On His Way In The Room . I Stopped , Picked It Up , And Opened It Wide Enough For Me To See What Had Upset Him So Badly . My Eyes Grew HUGE . I Couldnt Believe It . DIVORCE PAPERS!

I Had Never Been So Happy In My Life . Best Choice The Bitch Could Have Ever Made In Her Life . It Sure Saved Me Some Time Cause I Was Almost Sure I'd Have To Kill Her .

He Noticed Me Still There And Chased Me Out Of His House . I Ran As Fast As Possible , But He Caught Me .... And Threw Me Over The Fence . Soon As I Got To The Other Side I Hit The Ground . He Was Heated . He Didnt Care How I Landed Because He Didnt Try To Check On Me Or Anything . I Heard His Backdoor Slam , And Again I Was Alone .
There I Was ; No Car , No Money , And Now .... No Man . I Hadnt Even Began To Think Things Through . I Forgot That Phaedra Was The One Who Gave Me a Job In The First Place . I Was Paid So Well , To Where I Had No Reason To Ask Bae For Anything . I Just Knew That If We Ever Got Caught Up , He Would Have My Back Financially . Boy , Did That Backfire . I Had Nothing . But Just Like Manny Had Phaedra Wrapped Around His Finger , I Did Too . She Loved Me Just That Much . I Pulled Out My Phone As I Walked To The Bus Stop . Mock My Words Tho , I Got This .