Said And Done

*ANDREW'S PIC At The Top , Just Click On It!

I Really Didnt Know How To Look At Things . How Did This Start ? When Did This Start ? Was It Before Me ? Was I The Sideline ? So Many Questions Went Through My Head And The Only Two People Who Could Answer , Were My Enemies .

"Its All Said And Done" He Said As He Rubbed My Knee . Somehow , No Matter How Bad Things Were , Andrew Knew How To Make Me Look At Them In a Different Light . Yes  I Was Hurt , But Having Him Next To Me Made Things So Much Better . I Wasnt Trying To Replace Sorry Ass Manny Or Anything , He Was Just Good Company . However , Manny Had To Go . I Gave My Lawyer a Call And Relaxed As We Silently Drove To The Airport .

Everyone Was Silent , Seemed Like After What Just Happened .... Nobody Was In The Mood . Believe It Or Not , I Was ONLY Hurt Because It Was Tracy . If I Had Walked In On Him With Another Person , I Would've Been Fine . Its Not Like Im Just Finding Out That He's Unfaithful . But Why Sleep With My Best friend Of All People , Thats What Hurt The Most . I Was Done Sulking .

I Turned On Some Music And Sang Along With Beyonce Like I Always Did . I Couldnt Wait To Get Where We Were Going . Once We Hit The Airport And Got Our Tickets , I Had To Make a Quick Stop At The Bathroom . I Used It , Washed My Hands , And Unfortunately I Dropped My Purse Beside The Sink . I Was Big As A House The Last Thing I Needed To Be Doing Was Bending Over . I Finally Got My Stuff Up And Stood Up To Look At Myself In The Mirror . Im Absolutely Gorgeous , I Had No Reason To Be Stressing a Man . Right Before I Walked Away From The Mirror I Saw Something Move Over My Shoulder . I Slowly Turned Around To See Manny Standing There . He Grabbed Me And Wouldnt Let Go . I Tried My Hardest To Get Away But I Couldnt . He Pushed Me Up Against The Sink And Pulled My Dress Up , Kissing On My Neck . How Did This Man Even Get In Here ? I Swung And Screamed As Loud As Possible . After Moments Of Swinging I Finally Saw Blood . But I Was The Only One Standing There . I Had Been Punching The Wall For Minutes Now And I Had Been Alone This Whole Time . I Felt Like I Was Going Insane . I Cleaned My Hand Off And Went To Join The Rest Of The Group . 

"You Ready" Andrew Called As We Were Getting On The Plane . I Nodded As I Grabbed His Hand Going Up The Steps . I Dont Know Why , But It Felt Right At The Time . As We Were Seated , Andrew Saw My Hand . "What Happened" He Grabbed My Hand Concerned As Always . "Nothing Major" I Smiled . Laying On His Shoulder . Ty'eese And Ronnie Were In Double Seats Right Behind Us . This Trip Was Well Needed . I Couldnt Wait To Land In Hawaii And Enjoy Andrew . Um , I Mean Andrew , Ty'eese , And Ronnie . Whatever , Either Way ... I Was Going To Enjoy Myself . I Had Been Living For Someone Else For Wayy Too Long . Time To Live For Myself .

After What Seemed Like Forever , We Finally Landed . We Were Gonna Get Hotels , But Instead We Rented a Condo . It Was HUGE . Two Bedrooms , Four Bathrooms, a Pool , And a Balcony . It Was Absolutely Amazing And I Couldnt Wait To Spend The Rest Of My Trip Here . Two Weeks Just Didnt Seem Long Enough For Me After Seeing The Condo . Ty'eese And Ronnie Had a Room Together Of Course , And Andrew And I Had a Room Together . Its Not Like We Hadnt Been Laying In The Same Bed Together At Ronnie And Ty'eese's House Anyway . 

We Split Up The First Day . Kind Of Like a Couple Type Thing . Andrew Took Me To a Fancy Restaurant That He Always Bragged About . It Was Fancy And Really Expensive . I Knew I Had To Come Back Before I Completely Left Hawaii . Afterwards He Took Me To a Movie , Then a Walk In The Park . I Had The Best Day I Had Ever Had In a Very Long Time . I Came Back To The Room Because After All We Did , It Was Still Daytime . I Decided To Take a Nap .

Hours Later , I Woke Up To a Box Beside Me With a Letter On Top Of It . It Simply Read :

                 I Know Things Have Been Hard For U Lately , But I'll Never Call It a Mistake .... I'd Call It a Lesson Learned . Just Let Me Be That One To Help You Through The Lesson . I've Dated Many Women , But Nobody Seemed To Please My Heart The Way That You Do . Im Willing To Be a Good Friend , Husband , And Father To Your Child ..... All U Have To Do Is Let Me . This Relationship Is Years Overdue . Stop Letting Other People Continue To Break Your Heart , While Im Trying To Fix It . Get Dressed And Meet Me At The Beach .

I Literally Had Tears Coming Down My Face . This Time I Wasnt Hurt Crying , They Were Tears Of Joy . Nobody Had Ever Done Anything Romantic For Me , Or Even Put Me First In Their Life . Romantically Anyway . After Today , I Couldnt Stop Thinking About Him . I Even Dreamed About Him During My Nap . I Really Had a Good Time With Him , And It Wasnt Over . My Dress Was Absolutely Beautiful , I Couldnt Wait To Sport It . It Was a Silver Back out Dress With Diamonds Going Down The Waist Area . I Even Had Some Heels To Match .

As I Walked Onto The Beach , I Saw Two Big Guys Standing There . Why ? Idk! Anyway , I Continued Walking Til I Got Close To Andrew . There Was a Table With a White Sheer Table Cloth And Two Chairs . Im Guessing Andrew Cooked Cause It Sure Smelled Good . As I Got Close To My Seat , He Pulled It Out For Me . Soon As I Sat Down , He Pointed To The Big Guys And They Started Playing Music . We Ate , Laughed , Talked , And Even Danced a Little . I Couldnt Have Thought Of a Better Moment In My Life . "I Never Thought I'd See The Day Where I'd Be Holding Someone So Special , So Close" He Whispered In My Ear As We Slow Danced . He Cherished Me , It Was The Best Feeling In The World .

He Stepped Back a Little And Looked Me In My Eyes . "I Seriously Love You Phaedra" Before I Knew It , I Took A Big Step And Planted My Lips Right On His . I Could Tell He Was Shocked , But He Didnt Stop Me . We Kissed For Maybe 10 Seconds . For That Moment , It Seemed Like The World Stopped And We Were The Only Two In It . There Was So Much Passion In Our Kiss , I Didnt Wanna Stop .

We Eventually Let Each other Go , And Made Plans To Head Home . I Was Silent As The Driver Pulled Up . The First Two Minutes Of Our Drive , Was Completely Silent . "No Need To Act Shy Now , We Lay In The Same Bed" He Laughed . I Smiled And Slapped His Shoulder Playfully Before Laying On It .

Eventually , We Were Back At Our Two Week Home . I Undressed And Showered As He Left The Room , Giving Me My Respect . We Both Met At The Bed , Prepared To Watch Movies And Laugh All Night . I Got In Bed First , Minutes Later , He Did The Same .

He Only Lasted a Movie Long Before He Got Sleepy . " Thanx For The Perfect Day" He Kissed My Forehead And Turned Over . As I Laid There Dozing Off , I Heard My Phone Ring . I Rushed To Open It So I Wouldnt Wake My Hero . It Was a Text , Which Read : "We Need To Talk . My Eyes Got HUGE . After Having An Affair With My Husband , NOW He Wants To Talk???