The Real Facts

*Tracy's Pov*
"It Was One Night That Me And Manny Decided To Meet. All The Hotels Were Booked So We Decided To Go Back To His Place Because Phaedra Was On a Job Related Trip. As We Started Making Love On The Sofa , Trudy Walked In . She Was Suppose To Be Picking Up Phaedra Some Extra Clothes From Home But We Thought She Had Already Did That. She Walked In And Dropped All Of Her Belongings . We Just Laid There , Stunned . Before I Knew It , Manny Was Running After Her . I Didnt Want Anything To Do With It So I Stayed Inside . He Came Back In , Very Upset Because She Had Gotten Away.

Phaedra Came Back a Few Days Later But Nothing Was Said . Trudy Would See Me And Manny During Certain Functions But She Never Spoke a Word To Either Of Us . Eventually She Couldnt Take It Anymore . She Hugged Phaedra At The End Of a Family Reunion And Told Her "Im Gonna Come By Later Because We Need To Talk" Right After Giving Me a Dirty Look . I Quickly Texted Manny To Tell Him What I Had Heard .

The Next Morning , I Didnt Contact Phaedra Because I Was Sure She Already Knew About Everything . But She Called Later That Day And Invited Me To Lunch So I Was Confused" I Looked Down As I Was Telling My Story , Because I Loved Manny ... Truly . Lord Knows I Didnt Want Anything To Happen To Him , But He Was Done With Me ... So I Had To Do What I Had To Do To Hurt Him .

Ronnie Cleared His Throat , Breaking Me Out Of My Thoughts . I Looked Up , Proceeding With My Story . "Anyway , At Lunch She Was Telling Me How Her And Trudy Was Suppose To Talk About Something , But Trudy Never Showed Up. I Instantly Figured It Was Something Manny Did , Common Sense . It Hurt Me To My Heart Because Trudy Was Like Family To Me" WE DON'T WANNA HEAR THE SENTIMENTAL SHIT BECAUSE U NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT TRUDY OR PHAE! TELL THE FUCKING STORY SO YOU CAN LEAVE THIS PLACE WITH YOUR LIFE!

I Instantly Told It All . About How I Met Up With Manny Days Later And He Told Me How He Killed Trudy With No Remorse. His Excuse Was The Fact That She Was Gonna Mess Up His Marriage . Thats When I Knew I Couldnt Lose Him . I Didnt Know If It Was Because He Wanted Someone Else Or Because He Killed Someone To Keep Her .Either Way , I Wanted Him More ... I Needed Him.

"Okay Loverboy , I Got Another Proposition For You ... I'll Be Contacting You In a Few Months. U Disappear , I'll Find You. Drew Said Before Leaving With Ronnie.