The Trip

I Dropped My Phone Because Andrew Was Coming Back Into The Room . I Cuddled Under Him As He Entered The Bed . I Honestly Didnt Know What To Think . Would They Seriously Let Manny Out After Everthing He Did To Me ?

I Had To Think Of My Next Move . Somehow , I Felt Lost All Over Again . Where Would I Go ? What Would I Do ? "Whats Wrong Phae" Andrew's Words Startled Me , But I Managed To Get My Words Right . I Reached For My Phone To Show His What Was Going On . Instantly , I Could Tell He Was Pissed . When He Said He Was Going To Protect Me And My Baby , He Meant It .

He Quickly Got Out His Phone And Called The Police Department . Manny Was Still In Custody Which Calmed Me Down a Little . However , I Still Wanted To Know Who Had His Phone And Why They Were So Worried About What I Was Doing . They Didnt Get a Reply And I Continued On With My Night . Cuddling With Andrew And Watching Movies Until We Fell Back Asleep Of Course .

Day By Day , I Grew Happier . I Had Finally Finished My Nursing Classes And Became a Full Time Nurse . Of Course I Still Owned The Salon . I Wasnt Going To Let That Go For Anyone . I Mean , HELLO . It Was Named After My Sister . Speaking Of Trudy , I Knew She'd Be Proud Of Me . "I Did Exactly What We Talked About" . I Whispered While Holding The Half a Heart I Wore As a Charm To My Necklace . Trudy Always Wore The Other Half . Somehow , We Couldnt Even Find Her Half When She Died .

Anyway , Today Was The Day Of Our Trip . Me , Andrew , Ronnie , And Ty'eese Were Going To Hawaii . I Didnt Even Know If Tracy And Linda We're Going But We Barely Talked Now a Days So Who Knew ? Also , Today Was The Day That Manny Would Be Released On Bail . He Had Court In a Month So Thats When He Would Be Sentenced . Oh Well , I Was Gonna Be In Hawaii For Two Weeks Out Of That Month So I Didnt Care .

Andrew Had Been Staying With Me At Ty'eese's House For The Past Few Weeks And Things Were Going Perfect . We Didnt Have a Title Nor Sex , But I Knew He Would Always Be There For Me . We Told Each Other Everything And Look At Each Other No Differently . It Was Eventually Getting To a Point Where We Felt That We Couldnt Be Apart . Its Like He Was The Piece To My Puzzle , My Completion . I Was With Him All The Time And When I Wasnt , I Was Thinking About Him . "Hurry And Get Your Things We Gotta Go" Said Andrew .

I Quickly Gathered My Things And Went Outside To Get In The Car . Ty'eese , Ronnie , And Andrew Were Already Packed Up And Into The Car . I Was Always Latee . We Had To Stop By My House On The Way To The Airport .

In The Car We Rode In silence , Listening To "Kissin On My Tattoos" By August . I Swear Thats My Favorite Song , Always Have Been . My Baby Was Kicking Like Never Before Just As We Pulled Up To What Use To Be Our Home . A Place That We Would NEVER Live Again . I Was So Excited To Find Out What I Was Having , But We Were Gonna Find That Out Once The Trip Was Over , Andrew Promised To Go With Me . I Got Out Of The Car With Andrew's Help Of Course . I Was Huge But I Didnt Have Trouble With Anything Except Getting Up . I Walked Up The Steps , Laughing At Andrew Because He Was Making a Joke About Me Being Fat . I Always Laughed When he Said Things Like That . That Man Is Truly Crazy . Anyway , He Decided To Go In The House With Me . I Got My Keys , Opened The Doors , And What I Saw Made Everything Drop , Including My Heart .

Manny's POV

I Walked Into My House Feeling Like Shit . I Had Been In Jail For a Few Months And With What I Had To Come Home To , I Might As Well Had Stayed There . My Wife Wanted Nothing To Do With Me And I Had No Clue If My Child Was Even Alive . Word Around Town Is That Phaedra Had Moved Out And Moved On . I Didnt Know For Sure , But I Was Definately Going To Find Out . She Belongs To Me , Whether She Likes It Or Not . Now That Im Home , She Was Coming Home As Well . She Was My Property And My Wife .There Was No Bailing Out When Times Got Tough .

I Started Cooking Dinner Because There Was Something I Had To Get Done Before I Started The Search For My Wife . I Made The Phone Call , Prepared The Meal , And Waited For My Company .

Maybe About 10 Minutes Later My Mistress Was Here . I Welcomed My Love In With Open Arms . We Sat , Ate Dinner , And Discussed All That I Missed During My Time In Jail . It Feels Good To Have Someone Thats In Love With Me , While Knowing And Understanding That I Have a Wife . So Of Course , You Know The Conversation Was About Phaedra . She Was Huge , She Spends Most Of Her Time With Ty'eese And Her Bitch Ass Brother , She's a Nurse Now . I Was Really Proud Of Her . My Face Lit Up While Discussing Her . Annoyed , My Lover Quickly Cut The Conversation Off And Locked The Front Door . I Looked Down Into My Plate Wondering How I Could Have Ever Messed Up With My wife . She Was Nothing But Good To Me But I Always Wanted More . I Was Greedy And Heartless To Her , Especially When She Needed Me The Most . My Throught Were Interrupted By My Zipper Coming Down . The Same Mouth That Was Just Gossping To Me , Was About To Be The Reason I Was About To Forget About My Wife Once Again .

I Didnt Stop Anything , I Just Relaxed . I Missed It So Much , Along With Making Love To My Wife As Well . I Loved Them Both , Thats What Made It So Hard . I Let Out a Soft Moan As I Felt My Dick Gettin Wet For The First Time In Months . It Was Just As Good As I Remembered . I Was Now Gettin Comfortable , Gripping The Head That Was Giving Me Pleasure . For About 30 Minutes Now , I Was Trying To Control My Nut . Sitting With My Eyes Closed Balling My Fists Up , I Just Couldnt Take It No More . I Was About To Literally Rip This Fuckin Wig Off Because I Couldnt Hold It In Any Longer . Just As I Was About To Nut Straight Into The Target , The Side Door Opened Quickly And I Heard Laughing . Soon As The Two Bodies Were Seen , It Was To Late To Stop Was I Was Doing . I Knew I Would Regret It Forever Tho . My Heart Stopped Just As My Wife Dropped Everything . I Was Caught Red Handed Recieving Oral Sex From My Lover , My Mistress , My Secret Spy , And My BOYFRIEND Tracy . Also Known As My Wife's Bestfriend !