My Superman

I Woke Up That Next Morning Still In a State Of Shock. I Had a Few Small Pains But I Was Doing So Much Better Than Before . Looking To The Left , I Noticed Andrew Was Still Right By My Side . Somehow , It Was a Feeling I Had Never Felt In The World . Someone Actually Being All For Me . I Kept Trying To Look At This Man As a Good Friend Because At The End Of The Day... I Was Still Married . Sounds Stupid? I Know. My Husband Had Not Only Cheated On Me , But He Actually Beat Me Like I Was a Stranger . Only For Me To Still Stand By His Side , I Felt Pathetic . "Breakfast" A Loud Voice Came Into The Room Interrupting My Thoughts. It Was My Mother Creeping In , Along With My Father . They Were Bringing In My Favorite : Two Egg , Bacon , Sausage , And Cheese Biscuits From Hardees , With a Sweet Tea .

My Parent's Entrance Woke Up Ty'eese , Andrew , And Ronnie . They All Three Called Room Service And Turned The Tv On . We All Crowded Around The Tv , Ate Breakfast , And Talked Like Old Times . I Swear I Felt Like a Child Again . These Are The People Who Were Here Before I Lost Myself In My Husband . Before Manny And I , These Were The Moments I Lived For .

"Goodmorning Beautiful" That Familiar Voice Made Me Blush , As Always . Andrew Was Standing Over Top Of Me Rubbing My Belly As If He Or She Was Our Child. I Couldnt Help But Smile As If I Was a Kid In a Candy Store , I Simply Couldnt Help Myself .

My Dr. Came In And Gave Me Some Papers To Sign , Things To Go By For The Next Few Days , And My Prescription . He Asked That I Stay Off My Feet , Drink Lots Of Water , And Stay With Someone Else Until I Was Fully Healed . Of Coarse You Know Hands Flew In The Air As Volunteers For Me To Come Home With . I Couldnt Stay With Andrew Because Who Knows What Would Go On With Us If I Stayed &&. I Didnt Really Wanna Stay With My Parents . I Decided That Staying With Ty'eese Would Be Perfect . They Had Security , a Maid , And A Cook So I Wouldnt Have To Be a Bother To Ty'eese And Ronnie . I Had The Same At My Home , But Its Just Not The Same . There Was Too Many Bad Memories In That Home And I Simply Couldnt Stay There . My Heart Couldnt Take It .

Everyone Helped Me Pack And Eventually We Were Pulling Up In Front Of My Childhood Friend's Three Story Home . Of Course , I Had To Be Helped Into The House But I Was Excited To Be Out Of The Hospital So I Didnt Even Care . I'm So Use To Doing Things On My Own Tho . Even Tho I Was Staying With Ty'eese , Andrew Was There As Well . He Fluffed My Pillows , Brought Me My Favorite Meals , And Massaged My Feet Before And After Work . That Man Literally Put All His Time , Other Than Work , Into Me .

They Had a Guest Room Fixed Up Just For Me. Golden And Teal Silk Sheats On a Queen Size Bed , With A 50 Inch Flatscreen . Ty'eese Family Came From Money Just Like Mine . I Wasnt Downgrading By Staying In Their Home , I Felt Just As Comfortable .

After a Great Day With Ty'eese , I Laid In The Bed Picking Up The Book My Sister Trudy Had Given Me a Few Weeks Before She Passed . As I Opened It I Read The Bookmark Made By Her , As I Did Everytime I Opened The Book . It Read :

"No Matter Where Life Takes Us , I'll Always Be With You , Who Needs Friends When They Have Sisters"

It Hurts When I Sit And Think About The Cards My Sister Was Dealt . She Wasnt Just Murdered , Her Body Literally Looked Like The Job Was Done By Someone Who Hated Her .

My Sister Never Had Enemies , Maybe a Few Females That Didnt Like Us , But Nobody Was Ever Making Any Noise . Her And Tracy Were So Close At One Point . Even Closer Than Tracy And I . It Was So Sad How Things Went Downhill Between Them a Little Before She Died . They Never Got To Makeup And Tracy Took It Harder Than Anyone . I Never Knew What The Problem Was Betwen Them , So I Never Spoke On Anything . But Right To This Day , Its Still a Touchy Subject For Tracy .

I Had Been Talking On The Phone To Tracy On And Off All Day . It Felt Great To Have Almost All My Bestfriend's Attention Again . Things Were Starting To Get Back To Normal Between Us And I Was Glad .

"Knock , Knock" . I Never Understood Why People Knocked On Doors That Was Already Open , But Anyway . Andrew Came In With Flowers , Balloons , a Card , And The Meal I Ordered From His Job Almost Everyday , When I Was Walking Of Course . He Bought My Favorite Movie "Annie" With Him As Well . It Has Been My Favorite Since I Was a Little Girl . I Hadnt Spoken Of It In Years And He Still Remembered . We Sat On The Bed Eating , Watching Old Movies , And Talking About Everything From Childhood To Current . He Decided He Was Going To Stay The Night There And I Didnt Decline . Even Tho There Was No Touching , I Felt Like We Were So Close Layying Beside Each Other .

Days Grew Into Months And I Was Still Staying With Ty'eese And Ronnie . I Started Working Again And My Life Was Almost Back To Normal . Except The Fact That I Was Getting Huge . I Was Now Four Months And a Few Days . Ty'eese Had Already Found Out This Month That She's Having a Babygirl . She Was So Overwhelmed And I Couldnt Be Happier . Now We're Waiting On Nextmonth For Me To Find Out . Andrew Was Happier Than I Was . No , We Werent Having Sex And No , We Werent a Couple . He Was Just a Loyal Friend And I Was Still a Scorned Woman Stuck In The Past . My Husband Had Been In Jail For Months Now And We Had No Type Of Contact . I Dont Even Know Why I Had Any Thoughts Of Him After All He Put Me Through . He Never Loved Me And Sad To Say , Its Something I Always Knew . I Guess Thats What I Get For Thinking That He Could Learn To Love Me . Well Guess What ? He Didnt! I Was Tired Of Hurting , Crying , And Feeling Sorry For Myself When I Wasnt In The Wrong . I Did Everything To Keep The Marriage Together , Even When I Felt That Things Were Falling Apart .

I Was Becoming Someone Better , Andrew Had Me Going To Church , Taking a Few Nursing Classes , And Coming Closer With God Each And Everyday . I Was Becoming Confident Again And Gaining Some Of My Weight Back . I Was Basically Turning Into a New Person Each And Everyday . Plenty Of Times Throughout These Months , Andrew And I Went On Outings . Like , The Movies , Out To Eat , We Even Took a Trip To Washington DC For a Few Days . I Use To Always Talk About That Place When I Was a Child , I Loved Annie As a Child , And I Always Wanted To Be a Nurse As a Child. Those Are Things That He Remembered Because I Never Brought Them Up As An Adult . He Actually Listens To Me And Still Remembers What I Said Years Ago .

I Felt Like I Was In Heaven . With My Salon And Nursing , I Was Making So Much More Money On My Own . Having My Own Money Was Nothing To Andrew Tho Because He Still Insisted On Spending His . He Woke Me Early This Morming For a Full Day Or Relaxation . We Went To The Spa , Salon , The Movies , And To An Expensive Restaurant Later That Day . Afterwards , We Actually Went To His House Instead Of His Sister's Because He Didnt Have To Work The Next Day. We Laid And Relaxed For a While Until We Had Both Eventually Fallen Asleep . I Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night With My Head Laid On His Chest . The Sound Of His Heartbeat Was So Peaceful To Me . Its Amazing How , After All This Time , We Had Finally Came In Contact Romantically And It Seemed So Right .

He Got Up To Use The Bathroom And I Leaned Over To Check My Phone . What I Read Made Me Almost Lose Everything I Had Ate That Whole Dayy . It Simply Read :

"I Hope You Enjoyed Your Little Date Today . However , Dont Get Too Comfortable . There's No Hiding From Me"

The Message Not Only Disturbed Me , But It Was Coming From a Man's Phone That Was Suppose To Be In Jail.