Bout That Time

Could This Really Be Life ? It Seemed As If I Had No Control Over My Life Ever Since My Sister's Death ! Drew Is The Only Thing That Has Kept Me Sane Lately! I Couldn't Help But Thank God For Him Everyday!

Clearly , I Really Did Run Through The Woods Last Night ! We All Know My Sister Wasn't Really There , But My Mind Was Completely Taken Control Of . It Seemed So Real Because It's Something That I Couldn't Shake. It Was Only My Imagination ! Something I Wanted So Badly . Something I Could See , Smell , Feel ..... BUT Soon As I Came Close Enough To Touch , She Was Gone !

I'm Sure Trudy Wouldn't Want Me Sitting Around Depressed And Crying . Because She's In a Better Place . Away From Stress , Problems , Life , Drama! She Was Where We Were All Trying To Be , And That's With Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ.

I Had To Look At This As Positive As Possible . I Have To Get Justice For My Sister , If It's The Last Thing I Did . So Of Course I Cried a Little , Wiped My Tears , Dried Off , And Put On Something a Little More Comfortable . All I Ever Did Was Bother My Fiancé With My Problems ! I Had To Be Strong For Me , My Children , Andrew , And Trudy . She'll Forever Live Through Me And Be My Guardian Angel . The Least I Could Do Was Help Her Rest In Peace After All , I Knew What I Had To Do .