After The Storm

As I Walked Back To The Car With The Help Of Ronnie , I Could Barely Keep My Balance . With What I Just Saw , I Was So Shocked I Wasnt Crying . But The Truth Of It All Is , I'm All Cried Out . I've Been Crying For Too Long And My Last Time  , Was My Last Time .

As Far As Tracy Though , I Was Torn . I Honestly Loved Tracy More Than I Loved My Husband . I Have Always Looked Out For Him . Fighting People When They Picked On Him In School , Giving Him a Job At The Salon When He Was Broke , Taking Him In After His Mother Caught Him Sleeping With Her Boyfriend . Tracy Has Always Betrayed Loved Ones , And I Dont Know Why , But I Never Thought He'd Do Me That Way .

When We Walked In , He Had No Remorse Or Anything . Its Almost As If He Wanted Me To See It . How Could He Do This To Me ? I Was Still In Shock When Andrew Opened The Door To Get Back In The Car . Soon As We Locked Eyes , He Embraced Me And Never Let Go . I Honestly Felt Destroyed . Tracy Has Been My Bestfriend For So Long I Couldnt Imagine Life Without Him .

Its Like , I Couldnt Think Straight . In The Back Of My Throughts I Kept Hearing Ty'eese Yelling Asking Whats Going On . I Couldnt Believe Nobody Told Her . I Was Determined That I Wasnt Going To Mess This Trip Up Because Of My Negatives In Life . I Told Ty'eese I'd Tell Her Later .

On Our Way To The Airport The Car Was Silent . Nobody Had a Thing To Say . I Burried My Head In Andrew's Chest Again , Silently Crying . I Couldnt Control It Any Longer . "What The Fuck Is Going On" Screamed Ty'eese . Ronnie Stopped The Car On The Side Of The Road . "When We Walked In The House ......... Uhhh , Wee Um ... Saw Tracy Sucking Manny's Dick . I Really Dont Know The Story Or How Long It Went On , But I Saw What I Saw" Before I Knew It , Ty'eese Was Jumping Out The Car Walking Back Towards My House , Well Im Moving So.... Manny's House . After All , The House Was a Little Small Way Up The Street . I Dont Know Why I Thought We Had Gotten Far When In All Reality We Hadnt Even Got Off Our Street . With My Thoughts , It Seemed As Though We Had Been Driving Forever .

We Didnt Want Her Getting Into Anything , So Ronnie Ran After Her . Once She Realized He Was Behind Her She Started Running Like a Track Star . Pregnant Or Not , She Still Had It .  He Couldnt Catch Her For Nothing . Andrew And I Got Back Into The Car To Follow Her . We Knew Her Running Skills So The Car Was The Best Choice .  On Our Way Back Down The Street Ronnie Fell And We Had To Get Out And Help Him In The Car , By That Time , Ty'eese Was All The Way Down The Street . We Helped Him In And Sped All The Way To The Beginning Of The Street . Ty'eese Had Already Made It Into The House . As We All Entered , Manny Was Still Layying In The Spot Andrew Said He Left Him At , But Tracy Was Running All Over The House Like He Had Seen a Ghost. Ty'eese Ran Behind Him Like He Owed Her Money . Tracy Tripped And Fell . Ty'eese Finally Caught Him . She Stood Over Him Beating Him With My Radio Speaker Yelling "TRIFLEN TRANNY". She Was Huge So I Couldnt Help But Laugh Silently . "Get Off Me You Crazy Bitch" . Screamed Tracy .

Seems Like Those Words Hit Ronnie Like a Huge Fist . He Instantly Turned Into The Hulk . He Literally Went And Picked Ty'eese Up , Placed Her On The Porch , Moved Me Far Out The Way , And Picked Tracy Up Off The Ground . Ty'eese Was Peeking In The House . Ronnie Was Pounding Tracy In The Face Repeatedly As If He Was Trying To Kill Him . Eventually Tracy Tried To Swing Back . Ronnie Dropped His Ass And Grabbed That Same Swinging Arm And Twisted It . Tracy Was Screaming Begging For Help . Personally , I Really Dont Know Who He Throught Was Suppose To Do That . Andrew Told Ronnie To Come On .

Right Before He Left Tracy Alone He Kicked Him In The Ribs a Few Times And Walked Towards The Door . "I Know I Messed Up . Cheating On You , Beating On You , Doing You Wrong . I Know You Deserve The Best And Im Willing To Be What You Need If You Give Me a Chance . I Need You , Please Dont Leave Me . Im Begging You" I Stopped Dead In My Tracks Listening To The Voice Of The Person Who Caused All This Drama In The First Place . I Turned To See Him Reaching In My Direction . Too Weak To Get Up . I Looked At Ronnie , Ty'eese , And Andrew Who Practically Had Tears In His Eyes . I Know It Was Only Because He Thought Manny Had Me Like That .

I Motioned For My Friends To Wait Right There . I Slowly Walked Over To Manny With a Million Thoughts In My Head . All Eyes Were On Me . As I Walked Over To Him , I Thought Of Everything With Him Since The Day We Met .  I Looked Back At My Friends Who Were Now Mute . I Continued Walking Over To Him . I Kneeled Down And He Smiled . Before He Knew It , I Took My Hand All The Way Back And Punched Him In His Face As Hard As Possible . Just Like That , He Was Knocked Out Once Again .

I Knew It Was Time For Us To Leave . Mainly Because Everyone With Me Had Put Hands On Someone In This Household . It Was Simply Getting Out Of Hand . However , After Knocking Manny's Ass Out I Felt 100 Times Better . We All Got Into The Car And Continued Driving To The Airport The Way We Were Before Ty'eese Had Her Tantrum . No Need To Continue Lettingg a Person Determine Your Happiness . If Nothing Else Helped Me Move On , This Situation Did . Soon As We Left ..... I Wasnt Only Leaving My Street , I Was Leaving My Husband , These Memories , Tracy , And Most Of All ..... My Past . I Was So Done With Everything . I Smiled As The Wind Blew In My Face Because I Know This Trip Was Well Needed . I Knew This Wasnt The End Of Tracy And Manny . I Knew Them Too Well . Or Maybe I Didnt Know Them At All Now That I Think About . However , I Did Know ..... That I Was Gonna See Them Again .