Chapter 13

Cameron's POV

"Yes" she replied.

Oh my god. she said yes. I got the biggest smile I have ever had in my life. She said yes. This is unreal. I mean, I know that we have only known each other for what, 3 days? But I don't care. I think I love this girl.

McKay's POV

Cameron leaned down and pecked my lips. That one kiss brought tons of sparks. We walked hand in hand back to the boat.

When we got back to the main land, cam put the boat keys under a rug to the food shack. We walked back to the car and he opened my door for me. I got in and got situated. He ran to my side and put his seatbelt on. When he started the car, I turned on the radio.

We jammed out all the way back to my house. When we arrived he told me to wait in the car. I was confused but then soon caught on when he ran to my side and opened my door. He is so cute, and he is all mine.

He walked me to my door. Right as I got to the top of the stairs, the porch light came on.

"Well I guess I'm meeting your parents right now." Cam said.

"Oh, great." I said sarcastically.

The door opened and there stood my dad. This wasn't awkward at all. (Sarcasm!)

"Hi Mr. Carpenter. I'm Cameron." Cam said to my dad

"Hi son." my dad shook Cameron's hand

"Um dad, can we have some time alone for a minute? please?" I begged my dad

He wiggled his eyebrows up and down then walked away.

"Goodnight beautiful girlfriend." cam said.

"Goodnight boyfriend." I said emphasizing the boyfriend.

He kissed my cheek, gave me a big bear hug, and ran to his car.

Sorry for not updating quicker. I've been so busy with homework. I've missed a couple of days of school and catching up on homework is not easy.

Anyways, sorry this chapter is short to. I just thought I would update before I showered.

I'm so happy. wanna know why? I'M MEETING JACOB WHITESIDES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out! I'm going to cry so much!

Thanks for reading. um comment and vote... yeah bye!