Chapter 6

When we got to their door, I knocked. All you could hear from the room, no you could hear it all the way down the hall, was the guys messing around with each other. After knocking, the noise stopped. I saw the door slowly open. They were probably thinking it was some fan. When Cameron saw me, his eyes lit up.

"Come in!" Okay.." Me and Lexi walked in and all the guys heads turned. They were drooling.. hah not really but they were being pretty weird. Nash got up and hugged Lexi and then they sat down. Cameron gave me a hug and I never wanted to let go. ugh! he smelt sooo good! McKay. stahhpp. Your being weird. So anyways, cam introduced us to Hayes and carter and we all sat down.

"We should play truth or dare!" Carter yells. Everyone agreed. "Wait! When will Taylor be here?" Cam yelled. "in like 5 minutes" okay"

Lexi look like she was gonna have a heart attack. I know why, Taylor caniff was coming here. Lexi loved him. like seriously, with a passion. I knew who he was just from Lexi. He was attractive. But I liked Cameron more. We decided to wait for him. Like 10 minutes later, Taylor showed up. Nash got up to open the door. Taylor walked in and Lexi, of course, started crying. He walked to her and gave her a hug.

She eventually stopped and we sat in a circle to play truth or dare. Lexi was dared to smack cam someone in the lobby. Hayes was dared to lick Carter's foot.. he chickened out. carter was dared to lick a bar of soap. Taylor was dared to streak... he did.. Lexi loved it. Finally to me, Lexi dared me to go into another room with cam... of course she would.

Cameron stood up, extending his arm to me, to help me up. I grabbed his hand and off we went to His room.

I don't really know if you guys like this book. I like it but I don't feel like its that good. its my first one so that is why it sucks major ass. anyways I love you guys!