Chapter 27

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in forever... I've been going through some things with my girlfriend and this book was the last thing on my mind... But anyways, here is your chapter for the night. I might try and double update, but probably not because I'm still figuring whats going on between us. Okay sorry for the babbling.

McKay's POV
*beep* *beep* *beep*
I turned my alarm off and rolled over. I remembered that today was the day Lexi and I were flying to LA.
I literally jumped out of my bed. I flew to my closet and swung the door open. I grabbed my Cameron Dallas hoodie, that cam gave me, and some leggings. I threw them on and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on a little foundation and mascara, then I called Lexi.
After the first ring, she picked up.
"Hey boo!" She yelled.
"Hey!" I replied.
"Alright, so my mom and I are leaving to come get you like now." She informed me.
"Okay, I'm ready so text me when you guys are here."
"Okay, byeeeee."
"Byeeeeee"
I hung up and brought my suitcase and backpack downstairs. I saw my mom was already up.
"Hey, what are you doing up? It's 6 o'clock in the morning." I asked her.
"Oh, I couldn't sleep. I'm going to miss you." She said, sounding a little sad.
"Mom I'll only be gone for 2 weeks." I told her.
"I know." I heard my phone beep.
"That's Lexi.. Her and Jenni are here. I'll see you in 2 weeks momma. I love you." I hugged her.
"I love you too."
I walked out the door and pit my stuff in the back of the car, I got in and we started the hour drive too the airport.

Its not a lot but I'm having some issues with girlfriend right now.