030: I'm Not Jealous

"Where are you going?" Kai asked, and Sehun looked backward at what he was seeing; only to ask the exact same question.

She heard, Mina, as she went down the stairs while hopping on one leg, the other she was hanging upward and trying to force a red heel in her feet. She kept grimacing as she tried to wear herself the shoe and jump down the stairs at the same time. It didn't help that both Sehun and Kai asked her this question together, curiosity in their voices. Was she supposed to answer while multitasking? Ha! As if she was capable of such superb ability. She was just a loser, so she waited until she was down the stairs, heel on both feet, and loose hair-bun retightened, to answer.

"Sehun," she called first, "Kai already asked that question, no need to be repetitive."

"Is it a funeral?" Sehun ignored her, blinking his eyes down at her clothes choices with a big ass question mark on his forehead. "Because you're dressed like you're going to one."

She wasn't really. Mina looked down at her clothes suspiciously. She was wearing a tight skirt which stopped at her knees and accentuated her perfect body, and a white shirt topped by a black leather jacket with red insides. Her heels, too, were red. There was nothing about her clothes that said anything about a funeral. She was even wearing make-up, eyeliner winged to perfection. She didn't understand which part of her screamed moody and deadly. She wasn't sure if Sehun had a kink of dressing up like going to a party for a funeral, but she was definitely more respectful than him. She'd never wear such thing for a funeral, for fuck's sake!

"Which part of my clothes tells your stupid ass that I'm heading to a funeral?" She murmured in disbelieve, eyes wide, and Sehun continued to squint down her clothes from where he sat at the mini dining table in their kitchen with Kai. It was Kai who replied, a joking tint to his voice, eyes filled with poorly concealed amusement.

"The neon red probably." He pointed at her flashy heels.

"I don't know," Sehun began speaking in a voice similar to a gay guy speaking about the lousy clothes choices in the newspaper's column for fashion. "Your choice this time is too conservative than usual. Mid-thigh skirts suit you more."

Maybe he was just a pervert.

"Stop saying conservative, Sehun," she rolled her eyes so slowly Kai's eyes began to burn. She was smiling though, amusingly, "It actually makes you sound smart."

"But I am smart though." Sehun raised his eyebrow as if he couldn't understand how she believed otherwise.

"Yeah, as smart as my dead goldfish."

He gasped. "You did not just mention Rosy. How dare you, you heartless wench."

"Don't mention Rosy, Mina." Kai joked back, snickering at the thought of Rosy, the dead goldfish she used to own when she was younger, less experienced about animals and how hard raising one was. Of course it died like everything alive in Mina and Sehun's hands. Unfortunately for Mina, Sehun formed a bond with it, and named it Rosy. She was his fish, his other side, the only animal which accepted him as an owner and didn't hate him (not like the fish had much of a choice) for a werewolf, his bond with the fish was so weird and strong. Honestly, Mina thought it made him turn into a sissy. If he was any one of the boys, it'd have been cute how caring they were for the goldfish, but Sehun was straightly funny.

"You have no heart." Sehun continued to act over-dramatically, sniffling theatrically and even going to the extreme of wiping under his dry eyes.

"Shut up, will you?" She rolled her eyes again, moving further toward the front door of the apartment and noticing their heads following her. "Suho wants me to meet him at his company, said it's important."