029: Don't Yell

It was one of those lazy days in the Mina-Sehun-Kai residence. It wasn't particularly lazy because they didn't have classes, because they definitely do, but more because they didn't have any plans ahead and none of the house residents felt like doing anything either. Mina and Kai were eating their breakfast extremely slowly on the mini dining table for four in their small kitchen, while Sehun was lying his tall, six foot body on the couch right across from them, purposely trying to wave one of his disgusting feet in front of their food. He even dug his toes accidentally in Mina's cereal bowl and she had shrieked, quickly dumping the cereal and making herself an omelet. He even had the decency to whine about not getting one. Thankfully, he didn't get his toes in her, or Kai's, food again.

"Get your nasty feet off of the table, Sehun, some people are trying to eat here and they don't want to be exposed to your damn toes while they do so, again may I add." Mina grumbled with a bite of food in her mouth, hugging her plate of omelet close to her chest protectively.

"Do you know they're disgusting." Kai joined, stating his words instead of asking. He too, was eating and his mouth was filled with food. Unlike Mina, he wasn't eating an omelet, instead he chose to eat noodles.

"And Jongin," Mina moved her eyes off of Sehun's waving legs and over to him, finding her next victim. "I really don't recommend noodles in the morning. We already have a shitty food routine around this apartment, we don't have to make it worse. I'll make you an omelet, how about that?"

Sehun gasped, offended at not being offered one when he was the person who wanted one from the beginning. He paused, ceasing to wave his legs around and sat up correctly on the couch, turing to her with wide, perplexed eyes.

"Why won't you make me an omelet? Is only Kai so deserving of that?"

Unfortunately for Sehun, Mina was a great cook, and while she made some sort of buffet when she felt like it, he was occasionally exempted from touching her food when he was being a dick. Or, she'd offer the boys something to eat, fully-made by her and ignore the pathetic whimpers of him wanting some love too.

Mina turned to give Sehun a glare, while Kai enjoyed being pampered with a grin.

"I believe the answer to that question is obvious enough," she said with purpose. "You deserve a cooked cockroach at best."

He frowned, disgusted. "Ew, I'm not Chanyeol Hyung, I'm not into insects-- especially when they're in my stomach."

"Chanyeol Hyung doesn't eat insects, Sehun." Kai added preposterously, not understanding the joke like Mina who snorted, but soon found an opening for her to hate on Sehun even more by Kai's statement, a smirk on her pretty morning face.

"Yeah, you narcissistic sissy, you may be half wolf but you don't need to eat like animals."

Kai, honest to god, raised his hand for a high-five and she complied, laughing. Sehun merely grimaced sourly, and uglily may she add, Mina just continued to laugh. However, she soon ceased to laugh when she remembered something, taking a bite out of her omelet.

"Speaking of Chanyeol, have any of you spoke to him lately?"

"Chanyeol Hyung?" Kai wondered out loud, while Sehun blinked his eyes at the sudden intrusion of her question.

"Yeol? Why the sudden interest about him?" As far as Sehun knows, he didn't think there was anything wrong with his Hyung, but it might be his occasional hiding habits he has when he's close to exams. Thinking it was that, Sehun shared it. "I think he's still overwhelmed with his exams. They're two days away from now anyway."

"So I might find him in his apartment?" She inquired.

"Wrapped around books, hot chocolate and blankets? Probably. I recommend not visiting him in that state, he tends to get meltdowns when stressed, y'know."