023: Don't Talk About the Crushes

Unedited for now: I really didn't want to delay it more. I have a surprise after this chapter, don't forget to press the next button :)

-

Two days after the gathering in which every one of the boys brought her some sort of food, Mina found herself walking towards a lavish area with sophisticated looking buildings housing equally expensive apartments, heading with a single minded determination toward Minseok's apartment. Since she have had been to his place before, so the road there didn't take that much of a time, and the skip in her steps plus the excitement in her heart to work on his project together made her way a lot more endearing.

"MinMin, where arrrrrreeeee youuuu?" She sang playfully, calling out to the boy once she was in his home, taking her shoes off and throwing he sling bag somewhere random across his living room. She heard something random, like cracks of cups being placed on countertops, before Minseok appeared from the opening of his kitchen; throwing an apron he appeared was wearing away.

"MinMin? Really?" He deadpanned, raising his brows, and she beamed happily at him, throwing herself dramatically on his couch while watching him with a grin.

"Do you have anything else in mind?"

"How about you just call me Oppa for a change?" Minseok retaliated casually, knowing that he wouldn't get his desire to be called with such respect no matter what he tries. Still, he couldn't stop trying for that reason only.

"That's never going to happen."

"Didn't wish for it," He tilt his head toward the kitchen he just came from, and made a way for it. "Come inside, I brought you cookies."

"But I don't really like cookies." Even then, she stood up from her place and followed after him, the scent of delicious baked goods wafting through her nose. She took a deep inhale and soon exhaled loudly, earning a smile from Minseok.

"Yes, I do. We'll share. Beside, you always say you don't like sweets but eat them anyway." He mentioned, taking the tray of cookies out of the open, cooling oven, and then storing them inside an awaiting jar.

"That's because I eat when I'm talking unconsciously. I devour everything in my hand, and you make sure I have food in my hands twenty four seven."

She watched him joyfully arrange the cookies correctly, not reaching out for one like how she usually does because she's not a fan of sweets. Minseok noticed, of course, and put one in front of her forcefully, giving her a silent command to eat. She brought it to her mouth with a pout.

"Be grateful," Minseok muttered distractingly through a hard cookie that refused to fit the jar's opening. "You're going to marry food, remember?"

"How does anyone marry food?" She asked, a little cynically but still dripping with playful. They were her words anyway.

"Your words, not mine."

See? Even Minseok knew it was her favorite phrase to say.

"Let's just get your project done, shall we?" She announced with a teetering joy, smacking her hands on the desk in front and beaming at him. Minseok paused in his cookie fixing, and shot her a disappointed look.

"Hold on, what's this attitude?"

She blinked confusedly at him.

"What attitude?"

"This one?" He gave her a look so she could understand what he meant, but she continued to look adorably confused and he released a loud sigh of resolute. "Why did you beckon me over like that? Lets get your project done, shall we? It feels like you might destroy it once you see it. Do you not want to do it or something?"