Chapter11 Toy Story

recap

“yeah so Christian what did you say about the laptop?” I asked in a sweet innocent voice with puppy dog eyes.

“uh you and Will-AH FORGET IT it’s ok” we then hugged but then…

“now William WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LAPTOP!”

“i-we-her UGHHH I did NOTHING! It was HER IDEA!”

“how could you think I did it William?” I asked in an innocent little girl voice.

**************

“BUT-YOU-DID AHHH I HATE THAT FACE!”

“I know its annoying right! I did it all the time when I was little.”

We ate talked fought and had fun and Aaron left… YES!. Then we watched … TOY STORY 3!!!

“NOOO DON’T KILL THE TEDDY BEAR!”~me

“BUT HES EVIL!”~Christian

“SO? HES CUTE!”~me

“KILL!KILL!KILL!”~Christian

“NOOOOOOOOO”~me

“YES COME ON WOODY DON’T GET HIM LET HIM DIEEEEEEEEE”~Christian

“YES COME ON WOODY SAVE HIM!”~me

“CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!”~Will

“oops yeah you should know I get really umm expressive when it comes to movies.”~me

“yeah no kidding”~Will

“HA SEE HES EVIL.”~Christian

“NOO WHY TEDDY WHY!?!?!?”~me

“oh my gosh im stuck with crazy people.”~Will

“HEYY WE ARE NOT CRAZY!” me and Christian said at the same time

i will admit i am kind of crazy like once i went all physco because this kid decided he was going to cut in line! i mean who does that!

"GUYS GO TO BED AND STOP YELLING! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

"ok i think we should becuase last i remember she can get really mad if she doesnt get sleep, in fact i remember that that was the reason why we always slept over at my house."

"yeah lets go, oh! i forgot do u wanna sleep in a different room or do you wanna..."

"yeah sure whatever i dont care really."

later that night

"alright be very quiet we dont want to wake her up" i heard someone try to whisper i think it was Will

"dont worry last time she i did this she is the deepest sleeper i know" said Christian yeah right. not anymore i hav learned from my mistakes.

i was sleeping in my pinky pink pink room. i was only 9 years old. when River and Riley decided that they wanted EVERYONE to see me while i was sleeping. so they took my bed and placed in our fround yard i was yelling my head off when i woke up.

"alright put the whip cream in her hand" i pretty sure Christain

then i....

*************

k guys i uploaded! yayyy

comment~vote~fan

~~mil-e-cah101 <3