Chapter 1 the beginning

"Why do we have to do that?" I asked my English teacher.

"Because it will help you get to know someone"

"How will it if we don't know who it is?"

"Well you won't know if you know them or not, you will be using nicknames"

"But why? If you don't even see them in the future what's the point?"

"Annabelle can you just for once! Do something you're told to without complaining?"

"Nope! If I don't know what it is then I won't do it!" I replied smugly anyways as you may have heard my name is Annabelle, I'm 16 and is apparently pissing my teacher off!

"... so if you don't you will fail!" wow she is mad for me asking a simple question!

"Fine fine fine I will do it"

"Okay here's your email you are going to use and the one you sending to."

I read the little piece of paper

Your email: music_chick17@live.ca (it's not real)

Send to this email: jockie95@live.ca (it's not real)

Well at least they know I like music! I guess I should write my first one.

Dear whoever,

Well I'm doing this because I have to! If not I wouldn't be bothered to this but I would fail and I need the grades.

Well here are some things about me

-I love music

-My favorite colours are purple black and green

-My favorite sports are basketball, football, soccer and volleyball

-I hate the colour pink! 

And yeah I'm in Ms.Tharen's English class

Signed music chick <3...not!

*sigh* I'm done! Finally! What should I do now? I wonder well I guess class is done now.

I walked out of the class room and into the cafeteria. It's not like she would care as long as your work is done you are free to go. I walked pasted the loners, freaks and the jocks, I noticed one of the "main" jocks was missing oh well. The jock that was missing was my ex best friend, Aaron Stokes. He and I used to be best friends, but then freshmen year happened and he did what I thought he would never do...

FLASHBACK

"Come on Belle! Hurry Up!"

"I'm coming Aaron!" he just didn't get it, it was the first day of high school. I was wearing ripped blue jean shorts and ankle high boots, I had a dark blue tank top on as well, with nice blue make up to match, now I was off. I was walking down stair when I heard

"Belle if you don't hurry up, I'm leaving without you!"

"I'm right here you dimwit"

He was wearing a black tee with dark blue jeans. We walked to school and was greeted by some old friends all of them looking great for the first day of school. Then some person I think a year older and by the looks of it a total slut walks over to us.

"HI! I'm Tammi! I'm the head cheerleader, head prefect and everything!" by the looks of it she was here for only one thing or should I say person... Aaron. He maybe a year younger than that girl but he sure could pass as a year older. He had shaggy black hair with blue streaks running through and a good 6 pack, he was pretty hot.

Later at lunch

We were all going to a table because we all bought our food already when Tammi came over.

"Hi! Do you want to sit with us?" she pointed to what I guessed was the "IT" table.

"Sure!" I said but she looked as if she didn't even hear me.

"Alright I'll sit with you, what about you guys?" he asked the rest of us.

"Ahhh NO. Only you, not these losers."

I was expecting Aaron to defend us and say "No thanks, but you are the loser for thinking they are losers" but no he just said.

"Alright! Later losers!" then he walked off.

I just stood there shocked for a second. Did he really just do that. I was his best friend since like birth! So that's when our BEAUTIFUL friendship ended. AND he didn't even wait for me after school and got a ride from his "friends". What's worse is that later he asked how was my day. I full on punched him in the face and heard a crack! Then I slammed the door closed in his face.

FLASHBACK ENDED

**************************************

Thanks for reading I will try and get better promise!

comment vote fan do whatever!