Chapter 15

recap

FLASHBACK

"HAHAHA THOMAS STOP IM TO TIRED!" i laughed screamed at thomas who was soaking wet and tickling me.

"NO I WILL GET REVENGE!"

"PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME THOMAS!!!" i was laughing so hard i was crying

"say the magic word"

"no"

"well then we are going to have to get you to say it now arent we?"

"yeah i guess but i think it would be easier to do it while standing up." i said

"now do ya?"

"yeah i think so"

"alright them lets get you up" he helped me up and them loosened his grip on my waist.

"too late." i wispered into his ear and took off running. i was running so focused on getting away from the tickel monster.

"Belle WATCH OUT!" next thing i know i look to my side and see a bright light and feel a hard push in my back. i was think i was hit but no that hard push was...Thomas. he had pupshed me out of the way of certine death and walked right into his own. one that i could have stopped. if i hadnt had ran, if i didnt run away and just said what he wanted.

"OH MY GOD IS HE OK?!?!" i heard a ugent voice that i didnt even know was there then i just snapped.

"IS HE OK!?!? YOU JUST HIT HIM WITH YOUR FREAKING TRUCK AND YOUR ASKING IF HES OK?!?! IF COULD HAVE BEEN ME IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY BUT NOOOOO ITS HIM?!? DO YOU THINK HES OK?! WOULD YOU BE OK IF YOU WERE HIT? NO SO DONT ASK THAT AND JUST CALL THE FREAKING HOSPTAL!!!!"

i was beyond pissed. there were just some things you shouldn't ask or say when stuff like this happens like, im sorry, are you ok?, i know how you feel, dont worry. when you say that you just get more angery.

as i held my boyfriend, friend, my Thomas on the street i burst out in tears. it should be me, hes going to die because of me. i knew he was going to die too. you could see it from his face. he was pale, as pale as the moon that shone above us.

"belle?" i heard a faint voice that was Thomas

"yes thomas?"

"move on please."

"what im not going anywhere."

"please im going to die i need you to live you life the way we should have."

"but i cant without you" i said with tear stained eyes.

"yes you can just remember i LOVE you and dont you forget it"

"i love you too"i said in a barley a whisper. he was gone. the bright eyed boy that i was in love with was gone because of me, gone.

flashback done

___________________________-

Annabelle POV

i sat there thinking about him, the boy that brought me out of depression and gave mme back my life. I didn't become depressed after he died because i knew how much he hated it and how much time that he took out of his life to bring me out of it so i never did go back. i went back to my happy go lucky girl, i made some friends but i all knew they were fake. so i never really was a people person but oh well.

after the little flashback i had i thought it was time to do some things i should have done a long time ago.

__________________________

i stood still. taking in my suroundings, listening observing, relaxing and thinking. i was at his grave for the first time since his funerel 2 years ago. nothing had changed except the flowers and the sky.

In Loving Memorises We Remeber Brother, Son, Friend or Boyfriend, Thomas Smith

i remeber those words. they are burned into my chest along with Thomas's last request for me...

Move on please

that was one of the last things he had ever said to me and i knew he ment them. because he would never joke around that.

i sat there for what felt like days but turned out only to be an hour and i still had school. I bet Christian is worried. Ha i cant even believe i forgot Will was going to be running to school, oh well i guess i missed it. i sighed knowing what i was about to do next.

________________________________

i stood there again not being here for 2 years since he died. his house. i was always close with his family. they loved me and were like my own parents since my real ones were never there. his mother, pushy, loving, and a normal mom, she spoiled me like i was her own. his father, we were always finding things to compete over. whether it was seeing who could run faster or whoj could eat more, we would always laugh together. His little brother, Jack. he was 10 when Thomas died. i guess hes 12 now. we were sorta close. i remember helping him out a LOT. i would always take then blame because i would never get in trouble with his mom, but i think they found out and just let it go.

i knocked on the door waiting, i was preparing myself for the worse. the yells and blame and getting kicked out.

"oh my."i heard ms.smith gasp as she opened the door to revel myself standing there. i didnt think she would reconize me but she did even with me wearing a dress and with my now much longer hair.

"what is it honey?"

"its its its"

"who?" now it was mr.smith standing there. it seems like he snapped out of it first and englufed myself in a bone crushing hug.

"OH BELLE! I MISSED YOU!"

"belle?" i heard ms.smith say quietly

"yes?"

"come here"

i went to her and hugged my "mom". she was the only thing i had close to a mom.

"never leave again please. i lost my son and with him i lost you." she whispered in my ear. that alone made me relize that i was hurting them by not being with them but i was also hurting myself being with them. they reminded me so much of him.

"im sorry"

"its ok just dont do it again. so how are you? anu other boy?"

"no i dont really do boys"

"oh why not?"

"bad expirence?"

"ahh i see. so what are you doing here during school?"

"oh you see i kinda sorta ditchschoolbecauseirememberedsomethingandcouldntconintratproperlypleasedontgetmad!"(ditch school because i remembered something and couldnt conintrat properly please dont get mad!)i said really fast. i knew she hated it when thomas and i ditched school and sometimes would totally freak out so yeah and her little "episodes" are not pretty.

________________________

k guys i know i havnt posted in like 2 weeks and im SORRY i have had sooo  much work to do. homework basketball which is now over :( we lost in the semi :( anyways i know this is kinda short and boring but ill think of something to write tomorrow or friday! thanks for reading!!!

Live~Laugh~Love

Vote~Fan~Comment

~~mil-e-cah101