Chapter 8 Explaining

Recap

"you hurt me and will hurt my rep! because you didnt recognize me i got to dress up like a girl!!!" Christian whinnied like a baby

"haha CHristian same as always." Aaron laughed

"hellooooooooooo im still here!" said a tiny annoying voice and guess who it was, you guessed right TAMMI!

*************

Annabelle POV

oh right the DOG is still here. sigh just when i thought things could get better, SHE was still here.

"oh right hello dog face!" i said cheerfully

she choosing to ignore me said...

"Aaron what are you doing talking to the newbie and dork?"

"they are dorks and i have known him longer than i have known you"

wow Aaron sticking up for me, havent seen that in a while. oh wow they are still talking.

"and thats why you need to leave me alone!" im guessing the part he said before was really mean and hurtful because the look oh her face was PRICELESS!

(skipping the rest of the day)

"Hey Aaron we are having a sleepover at my house do you wanna come?"~me

"yeah sure"~Aaron

"k well we got to to my house first we can pick up some clothes and my mom wants to see you guys."~Christian

"All right hey Christain, how did you get here?"~me

"walked"~Christian

"im driving!" i grinned, they have NEVER seen me drive. Aaron ditched me before i could and wasnt here this morning. So NONE of them knew, man were they in for a shock.

"oh i have a ride like i have a car."~Aaron yeah i knew that who wouldnt he had a black GT shelby Mustang

"yeah i know i was offering to CHristian" i know it was kinda mean but hey you cant really blame me.

"hey dont you have detention?"~Aaron

"ehh i'll go tomorrow instead." ~me

We walked to the parking lot and wow what a coincidence? my bike was right beside his car.

"Hey Christian check out this ride." he pointed to my bike "isnt it sick, i wonder if its the other new guy Chris's bike."

"Yeah i wonder, hey Belle where's you ride?"

oh it's around here somewhere." i looked around and settled my gaze on the bike. "oh hey! it's right here!" i pointed to the motorcycle. i could just laugh at their shocked faces.

"Well you gonna get on or just keep drooling over my baby?"

"uhh yeah" he looked kinda scared to get on with me" do you have an extra helmet?"

"no you can use mine i dont need it dont worry." we climbed on "ok Aaron just follow us k?" he nodded like a good boy.

"alright well Christian, i dont know how you would like to get there but i think you NEED TO GET ON!!!"

"oh right" he put on the helmet and i revved the engine. and sped off with Aaron trailing behind me.

"So Christian same house?"

"Yeahh we were lucky"

"Awesome"

we drove up to the house and saw that there was 3 people sitting on their porch. one of them, the teenage boy was obviously checking out my ride. i parked in their drive along with Aaron and just got off and stood there while Christian got off.

"umm Christian what are you doing getting off this motorcycle with this girl and why did a black mustang just park in my driveway?" said his dad who didnt recognize me yet. oh well.

"well dad these are my friends." he pointed at Aaron "this is Aaron, AARON." he then pointed at me "and this is Annabelle, ANNABELLE." with that he finished and his parents were already smiling like a clown.

his mom was the first one to speak...

"ANNABELLE we missed you soooo much!" she engulfed me into a bear hug.

"i missed you a lot too Annabelle!" said his father "my have you grown up."

"thanks! i miss you a lot too!!!" i almost forgot about Aaron being there until Christian's parents rushed over to them and said the same thing to his as they said to me.

"Oh Christian you surprised us when we wanted to surprise you!"said his mother.

"Yeah C i thought i was going to be the surprise but you beat me to it!" said a voice i did NOT know. Christian turned around and i saw him smiling so much when he saw whoever was there.

"Will man! what are you doing here? aren't you suppose to be in New York?What happened?!" Christian demanded i finally turned around and was meet with warm hazel brown eyes and chestnut brown hair , he was about 5''9 or maybe taller. he was wearing a tight turquoise tee shirt and dark blue jeans and was talking to Christain.

"yeah man i moved here because New York is boring without you"

"yeah right New York boring?!" before i could stop myself it just blurted out.ahhhh its a old habit.

"ahh Belle see you still have that old habit of blurting stuff out huh?"

"yup now you going to introduce me and mr.Mustang to your little friends here?" ha he is anything BUT little.

"i can introduce myself thank you very much, im William, Will for short, i am also this big lugs best friend." he smirked oh he is just asking for a fight. i HATE it when people smirk.

"No i dont think you are his best friend."

"oh why not?"

"because i am."

"really?"

"yes!"

"no i am!"

"NO I AM!"

"I AM!"

"I AM"

"ENOUGH! YOU ARE BOTH MY BEST FRIENDS!"

"HEYYY how about me!"

"well because of you i got to drees up like a girl"

"YES! who got you to dress up like a girl?"

" I DID! i bet him that Aaron wouldn't recognize him and if i won he has to dress up like a girl and if i won he and his mom would get to dress me up so yeah I WON!!!"

"yeah yeah yeah" Christian mumbled

**************************

k guys i may upload tomorrow or later tonight.

thanks for reading please vote comment and or fan!

~mil-e-cah101 <3 =)