Chapter 6 the new kid?

Recap:

“Aww come on give Ms.Reed a break! She is like 70 years old!”

“But come on when do I give anyone a break” I said that a smirk curling at the tip of my lips but I knew better, they see you smirking that could get you a week’s detention.

*****************

Annabelle POV

I sat there waiting for the principal to call me in… tic toc tic to- WHEN IS HE GONNA CALL ME IN!!!  yeah I know im not really paticent. So I knocked on the door to his office.. ok well more like banged.

“HELLO SIR! I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY DETENTIONS AND LEAVE PLEASE!”

“Ahhh hello Annabelle, come on in.”

“Ok than-“I stopped talking I was a boy wait not a boy a man? Or a guy a male species standing beside the principal.

“Annabelle this is our new transfer student, Christopher Clay.” He is maybe 6’’ has shaggy dark brown hair and these violet eye that have flicks of gold, he was dressed in a tight navy blue t-shirt with black skinny jeans, to me he looked like another version of Christian.

I quickly snapped out of it and looked at the principal

“Look Mr.Snow, I came here because I gave another ‘speech’ in class wait, before you ask who’s class it was Ms.Reed AND it was about the straight up truth! NOW I think 1 week detention? Maybe 1 week and a half?” haha take that!

I guess he was shocked? That I made my own punishment. The guy Christopher? I think? Was smirking at me.  I guess he likes attitude? But I don’t care I will NEVER date!

“Oh hi! I forgot to introduce myself! I’m Annabelle!” he just stared at me

“okayyyyyyyyy then Mr.Snow soooo 1 week?”

“Ok I guess”

“Hi”

“HE SPEAKS!!!”  I yelled, Mr.Snow and the guy looked at me weirdly

“what?” I questioned. They STILL just STARED at ME. wow ok I think I’m going to leave. Yeah I’m going to leave.

“okayyy I’m just going to leave now… SEE YA IN DETENTION!” I think that shocked them out of it because they sort of said good bye.

Well thank GOD that took up most of the next period! Umm I think I’m going to go to the caf and save a table for me and Christian.

**************

i will upload tomorrow after i finish my homework and thanks for getting on the What's hot list #275!!!

vote~comment~fan <3

thanks <3 =)