Chapter 18

RECAP

"i have a question."i said while driving "why are you with the smiths? i mean i know they arent your parents." OH NO! that just came out! what if he was adopted by them! or or or

"No they arent my parents but they are my oncle and aunt so yeah."

"why are you here instead of being with your parents?" oh no! that slipped AGAIN!  what if his parents are dead! or worse! abandoned him! oh no!

"I just didnt really like the life i had when i was with them and the rep i had i wanted to start over."

"huh, ok!" i said chirpily

_________________________________

Chapter 18

Annabelle POV

i was sooo happy he didnt get mad at me. ok so let me get the facts straight here his name is Jayden, lives  with my dead boyfriends parents, lives here, is in my car, and is going to have dinner with us. OK EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! NOT! i wanted to have the night to talk with them not talk to them AND Jayden! oh look were here. joy

"hey Belle"

"Dont call me that"

"whats up in you butt"

"nothing just get inside." i dont know why but i guess that it may be my nerves or whatever but im not the joyful

"Smiths Reservation"

"right this way." i couldnt see the waitress yet but i knew it was a girl

"this is your table anything else you need help with sir" she turned around. OMG THAT'S TAMMI! wow small world but now to make things WORSE! SHE'S HERE! UGH but wait, I'm the guest here, she has to serve me. *grins evily* ohh this is going to be an interesting night...

"Hello Tammi" she gasped obsusliy not expecting kids from school to be eating at a fancy restaurant. I saw her stumble a bit for a lose of words.

"Good evening Madam, are you ready to order?"

"No i'm not, Condidering i have just arrived and the rest of my guests have just arrived also."

i swear i made her  face go red! just like a tomato, huh maybe this night wont be so bad.

"sorry guys we are a little late, jhon here (mr.smith) thought he knew a shortcut and got us lost."

"only a little bit" mr.smith said in a tiny voice."

"yeah so little we were in the middle of the forest!"

"okok...LET EAT!"

there were a lot of yeahs and oks so now we order.

"ok"i said "he" i said pointing at Jayden "wants a steak we sweet potato fries, she " pointing to mrs.smith"wants the pesto pasta, he "pointing to mr.smith" wants a lobster with extra butter and i want umm i guess ill have a lobster with baby potatos thats all thank you Tammi."

"ok ms. anything for drinks?"

"umm I'll just have water, you guys?"

"I'll have a coke."

"Us too"

"Ok so 1 steak with sweet potato fries, 1 pesto pasta, 1 lobster with extra butter another loster with baby potato, 1 water and 3 cokes. Is that all?"

"yes I think it is."

with that she left.

"So Belle hows the school year? still doing well?"

"depends, I'm back to normal and I'm not afraid to yell at teacher now" i said while i smiled and they looked at me like i was crazy. Yeah i defantaly am not afraid to yell at a teach hahaha my little speeches oh look i said not afraid like Im not afraid to take a stand, everybody come take my hand come take my hand...

i hear laughter,

"What happened? what'd I miss?"

"You hahaa were ahahah singinghahah not afraid haha" Jayden said almost falling out of his chair so i deesiced to have fun

"oh was i really? well how about this.. I'm not afraid to kick you chair!" anf then i kicked his chair and he fell right into a food holding TAMMI. We all stopped laughing for about a sec then we all burst back into laughter. Tammi had the pesto pasta all over her chest the the steak was on Jayden's head with the fries alover him and one of the lobsters i think mine was on her head and one ws on the floor and all the drinks were toppled onto Jaydens lap and it made him look like he peed!

"OH MY GOSH ANNABELLE LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!"

she tried to get to me but you know jhon's lobster? the one with extra butter?, well it was on the floor and she slipped on it!ohh i was on the floor laughing my butt and heart out! I think everyone was! But i couldnt think! i just saw my enamy covered in food and  she just fell right in front of me! now this is what i call a good dinner!

"UGHHHHHHH"

"whats wrong Tammi? lobster got ur tongue?"

"UGHHHH leave me alone Parcs! (Parcs is gonna be Belle's last name.)"

"glady" as soon as i said that and we were walking out the door but the manger was pleading "oh no im so sorry! we'll give you a full refund oh wait you didnt even get your food!" yes one person did...Jayden. As if he could read my thoughts heshook his head and glared at me, sigh this was a really fun night. "AND DONT WORRY SHES FIRED!"

so now im fighting with the smiths that i dont want to take Jayden home.

"BUT HES DIRTY!"

"so?"

"BUT THIS IS MY BABY! ITS A MUSTANG!"

"I can see that deary but"

"please! how bout this, i that mrs. in my car and jhon you take Jayden k? bye!"

without anytime for them to fight i grabbed Mrs.S and got her into the car ad sped off.

"YES!"

_______________________________

ok i know its short but i woke up late and my mom was all like clean up your room and all that and that took a long time and i woke up at like 12:30 so yeah then i had to do...stuff

~vote~comment~fan <3

~~~mil-e-cah101