Chapter 7 Yells

Recap

Well thank GOD that took up most of the next period! Umm I think I’m going to go to the caf and save a table for me and Christian.

****************

Annabelle POV

Where is he!!! He should be here by now!! Ugh! Oh wait THERE HE IS! I found his I found him! I did a little happy dance in my head. Then everything dies I saw him talking to Tammi YAY! NOT! I walked over and said…

“Hi Tammi!” me

“Hi whats your face!” her

“Hey don’t call her that! Her name’s Annabelle!” Christian

“Yeah yeah whatever, SO Christian do you want to sit here?” she was being completely oblivious that I was even here!

“Well I would if it wasn’t filled with back-stabbing losers and female dogs!” yeah go Christian go Christian! Woot woot!!!

(start song)

"Who are you calling a back-stabbing loser, loser?" oh no that voice belonged to... Aaron.

"you!" oh NOO

"what'd you just call me?" oh no he's standing up!

"i called you a two face back-stabbing horrible best friend!"

"WHY DID YOU JUST CALL ME "BEST FRIEND"?" oh no we are SCREWED!

"BECAUSE YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! WE USED TO DO TONS OF FUN STUFF BEFORE YOU CHANGED! before i moved to New York, i know why you did it, i know what happened. she didnt tell me i knew you would do it. i did it too just in a new place with new people in New York, dont you think it's funny how the one person who i knew could do nothing to hurt anything or anyone would end up hurting the people he cared for the most. you may remember me or you may not, but by now i know what i want, i want the old you or no you."

With that he finished his speech. i could see all the emotions flash through Aaron's eyes then he settled with sadness and guiltiness.

"i know. What i did was horrible and i would understand if you hated me right now but i cant take back what i did,but i can say sorry. im sorry for the way i treated you Belle, im sorry i had the nerve to ditch you Belle im sorry for everything i did."

"Aaron you know it's ok it like forgive and foget" i didnt want him to feel so gulity i know how it feels to feel sad unloved and mad.

"NO ITS NOT OK! I HURT YOU! THE ONLY ONE I HAD LEFT! I JUST LEFT YOU THERE IN THE DUST AND DIDNT LOOK BACK! AND YOU, I COULDNT EVEN RECOGNIZE MY RIGHT HAND MAN! I COULDNT RECOGNIZE CHIRSTIAN! I bet that was a hit in gut gut right Christian? i bet i hurt you."

"you hurt me and will hurt my rep! because you didnt recognize me i got to dress up like a girl!!!" Christian whinned like a baby

"haha CHristian same as always." Aaron laughed

"hellooooooooooo im still here!" said a tiny annoying voice and guess who it was, you guessed right TAMMI!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

HEYY thanks for reading!

im gonna stop here for today cuz right now its 12:03 am so yeah i got school 2morrow :P yeah well that sucks! if you got suggestions on who can play who than tell me, like who do you want to play the character?

Vote~Comment~Fan <3 =)