Next Step Forward

They group rode their horses along the green marshes. They passed several more villagers. Their next attack spot was the South Kingdom. Before they attack they needed a solid plan. As the others insist a plan which doesn't bring anyone to a near death situation. Shu hummed thoughtfully. "Let's camp somewhere nearby and plan what to do next"

"Yeah." Lui said. "A plan which doesn't kill anyone"

"And yes we're all looking at you Shu" Valt added. 

Shu huffed softly. "It was only one time"

"Yeah you only die once after all" Adam exclaimed.

"Stop ganging up on me" Shu whine leaning against the saddle on the horse. The weather was nice and the soft breeze flew past them humming low music inside their ears. The thought of that this place even caught in war was itself surprising. Shu stared up at the blue sky. Few clouds floating here and there except for those the whole sky is clear and beautiful. Shu exhaled closing his eyes for a split second.  

"When we bring back peace" Adam said beside him. Shu turned his face to his brother who had a distant look on his face. "we can ride through these paths without any suspicions and enjoy our time just like normal brothers would do right?"

Shu smiled. "Yeah we can" But a doubt still lingered his mind. What's he gonna do? Go back to earth or stay in Nebula? He sighed sitting down straight. That's for later right now they have a war to fight.  

"Hey that place looks good" Ukyo's voice chirped as everyone came to a stop. The place was indeed a good place. It was covered on either side. It was kind of a cave and in front of it was a giant green plain. Perfect for adjust a tent and one side is covered by the thick trees of the forest if someone wanted to attack them they'll need a person to guide them and from the other side was a giant river with water flowing at high speed where no human can cross it and the place was covered by a giant rock makes it impossible to notice.

"It's not good. It's perfect" Xander muttered as he got down from his horse and examined the place.  "Hey guys let's camp here no one can find any of us here"

They all gathered their things and started to work. After a while they're camping site was ready and it was almost noon when they finished it. "Wow I'm tired" Cuza said plopping down on the soft grass of the river bank. 

Sisco sat beside him. "We all are"

Xander and Ruway took the first watch. While they're on the rock glancing at the distance looking for any trouble coming their way they talked. It was peaceful and the amazing scent of nature made it even more wonderful. "I hope no one would find us" Ruway said glancing down at the forest in front of them. 

"I don't think anyone will find us this place is secretive after all" Xander followed Ruway's gaze.

Back at the camp Cuza, Valt and Sisco alongside with Wakiya and Honcho walked through the forest looking for food. They wanted to approach for the nearest village and buy some food to the group. They chattered among the way. Cuza climbed to a nearby tree as he started jumping from one to another. Wakiya shivered looking at him. "Is that guy crazy?"

"Everyone is not scared of height you know?" Honcho mocked.

Wakiya grumbled. "Shut up. At least I'm not scared of Unicorns"

"Unicorns are scary dummy"

"Are you kidding me? Height is more scarier just think about it we can fall from there" Wakiya shot back. 

Sisco muttered something under his breath as he fastened his steps rubbing his temples with an annoyed look on his face. 

And the rest of the gang gathered around a map of south kingdom making a plan. While all these activities going around one of them one of them snick out for the distance secretly. After few seconds her appearance changed. She turned into a dark haired girl with piercing sapphire blue eyes. A smile ghosted her lips as she looked at the camp in the distance. There stood the niece of the evil king Ashtem Claire. She tilted her head. "My my my the little prince didn't even realize I'm right here. Quite a naive one"